What's the best way to find life ins. prospect?

Prospect using three questions.

When will you die?

How much insurance will you need the day before you die?

Should I call you then or would you rather handle it now?

Those three questions will surely wake them up and think about life ins.

If you don't want to prospect new clients, go through your current list, have them do an LS on their current policy and then sell them a new policy with a lower prem. You get a double comm. they get lots of $$$ everyones happy:yes:

If you don't want to prospect new clients, go through your current list, have them do an LS on their current policy and then sell them a new policy with a lower prem. You get a double comm. they get lots of $$$ everyones happy:yes:

lifesettlementadvisor, I will definitely do that. Thanks :)

I would think with your user name that selling life insurance should be a done deal for you.

I'm sure any Arcangel has access to St. Peter's "book" and you should be able to look up when a person is going to try to get in the pearly gates.

All you have to do is contact them 14 months in advance to make sure you get a full 12 months commission and write the policy.

Why in the world, or in heaven, would you even be remotely concerned about where your leads are coming from???????

On the serious side, are you going to be basically selling final expense insurance? If so then you also need to be selling Med Supp policies. That is a great lead in to final expense, especially with the money you save them when you sell them a Supp. I think final expense by itself would be a little tougher.

I would think with your user name that selling life insurance should be a done deal for you.

I'm sure any Arcangel has access to St. Peter's "book" and you should be able to look up when a person is going to try to get in the pearly gates.

All you have to do is contact them 14 months in advance to make sure you get a full 12 months commission and write the policy.

Why in the world, or in heaven, would you even be remotely concerned about where your leads are coming from???????

On the serious side, are you going to be basically selling final expense insurance? If so then you also need to be selling Med Supp policies. That his a great lead in to final expense, especially with the money you save them when you sell them a Supp. I think final expense by itself would be a little tougher.

As a matter of fact, my good friend, St.Peter will lend me his "book" if I asked him.......... I will be selling Med Supp along with the life also.

Prospect using three questions.

When will you die?

How much insurance will you need the day before you die?

Should I call you then or would you rather handle it now?

I love it! Somarco, I say something similar too.

Rebuttal: "well, I can stick this $ amount in the bank.

Me: " Sure you could and if you knew you were going to die 20 years from now, that may work. PRoblem is, what if you die tomorrow? Mr. Client, will you have at least 10K for a sufficient burial by starting today to stick that monthly premium in your banking account?"

aaaahhhh and the light goes off! I love that rebuttal....
And further, Mr. Client:

"Do you know when you're going to die? That's a guaranttee, you, me and everyone will die one day. We just don't know when, do we? (dead silence and oh shat.. I better do something glare from client :GEEK: but what....) Now, let me discuss some options and different programs that we can build unique for your situation and see which makes most sense.

Damn, I need to get back into selling more life.

Saw this deal today and thought I'd pass it along...this posting is not my ad and I am no way affiliated with the company.

I print hitchhike questions onto AMEX and MC billing info and have for the last nine years. I have Life, LTC, Annuity, Financial Planning, Securities, Final Expense, Med Supp, and Reverse Mort. I just got these in so they are under 10 days old and they were asked if they would like to be contacted by an agent. If your looking for a good "Supplement" to your business. I only do this quarterly. Give me a call! There are 3 guarantees on the info and a comm. guarantee.

You have to call ext 8518 to get the discount.

Aaron Troy-EXT 8518
1-800-370-7330 EXT 8518
www.SrcLeads.com [/b]

Saw this deal today and thought I'd pass it along...this posting is not my ad and I am no way affiliated with the company.

I print hitchhike questions onto AMEX and MC billing info and have for the last nine years. I have Life, LTC, Annuity, Financial Planning, Securities, Final Expense, Med Supp, and Reverse Mort. I just got these in so they are under 10 days old and they were asked if they would like to be contacted by an agent. If your looking for a good "Supplement" to your business. I only do this quarterly. Give me a call! There are 3 guarantees on the info and a comm. guarantee.

You have to call ext 8518 to get the discount.

Aaron Troy-EXT 8518
1-800-370-7330 EXT 8518
www.SrcLeads.com [/b]

I've checked the link you've provided and it sounds promising. I will definitely call you. ;)

Back