What's a Good Term Life Company to Sell Over the Phone

The question you should ask is if there a company that won't let you sell term life over the phone?

The best company to sell for is the one that has the combination of strong financials and good conversion options along with being affordable. Obviously there is not one best company. It's like asking what is the best car to buy to drive to the grocery store each day.

Al

Any of them like balt life where u don't have to have a wet signature and a good rate? Does it exist? If not, who would you use for term over the phone?

I only sell over the phone, I have already placed over $80K in premium this year and we are only through the first 6 months! I write
ING, WCL, PRU, TRANS, RBC, GENWORTH, AM GEN, Etc. Etc.

if you want to learn to sell life insurance in your PJS email me @ [email protected]

I sell life insurance in my pjs and make 6 figures working 20hr weeks

let me show you how- email me today [email protected]

I sell life insurance buck-naked and make 7 figures working 10 hr weeks.

I just drive to San Francisco twice week. Ask Winter for the details.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
anyone know if you can sell transamerica's term over the phone? without a wet signature ..

WCL has a Tele-App, but I've never used it.

Yesterday I wrote two Ohio National plans (on husband/wife) using their Term-Express online system. While on phone with client and sitting at computer you ask the basic name/address/plan/beneficiary questions. Nothing medical.

The company will call client in a couple of days to verify the data and schedule the para-med. The para-med person gets the rest of the application done (the medical part and sigs) and does the blood, urine, EKG (if ordered) and that's that.

Why did I use that method? Client lives about an hour and a half drive from here and I didn't see any reason to spend the time or money just for an app (which may not get approved.) However, I WILL drive up there to deliver the policy (if offered/accepted) ... and then discuss annuity and LTC with them.

I've always been "old school' which taught "Meet the client early and often." But I'm learning from some of the younger (and/or smarter) agents in this venue about "better" time management and cost-effective agency practices.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency
Fair Oaks, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back