Who Do You Like for "ease of Doing Business & Best Comp" on Term?

Re: Who Do You Like for "ease of Doing Business & Best Comp" on T

Not everyone is going to convert, so not a lot of reason to go with the convertible term product.

I should have worded this better:

Not everyone is going to convert, so no point in using the usually more expensive big mutual term product.

I like Ohio National a lot as well, but you will find it difficult to get an Ohio National PGA contract in a career state.

I second Cinci Life and Ohio National.

Cinci's underwriting isnt as loose as some others, but its quick, the app is short, and they have the most competitive premiums on the market.
Also, they will write very small face amounts of term if the need ever arises.

Their non-par WL product is the most competitive out there as well, the only company that comes close that I have found is RNA.

And their regular term product is fully convertible to their WL (you even get 3 months free upon conversion).
This is great for the client who is DB oriented instead of CV oriented with their WL.

Cinci makes up the majority of my term policies placed.

ON has a good product, competitive rates, and they are easy to do business with.

I would keep both of them in my back pocket if I where you.

Thanks, dude, I'll take me a look-see.

Stonebridge life is the place to look they are easy to work with and pay the very top commissions in the country.

Do you really want to do business with a company that "has a solid financial rating", but won't post what the actual rating is? Is it a B, and they consider it solid because it is not a C?

Yes.

They have a lite app also.
I will add. They still have an ROP term with a RDPU option.
<Term policy with a paid up FE policy at the end.>

I had always thought that Cinci Life paid very low commissions. Is this old news or incorrect news?

Rick

I had always thought that Cinci Life paid very low commissions. Is this old news or incorrect news?

Rick

Yeah, they do not hit the top marks.

Base is about 20-30 yr term 95% FYC - 2% renewal yrs 2-10 UL = 95% / 4% WL

Add a production Bonus - this is what brings it up. More or less like ONL 20k = 10% 35K = 15%

They also have a rewards bonus that adds up. There is another one that I do not recall.

Many thanks to all for so much good info and choices.

Yeah the ONL deal is well....not such a good deal if your in a "career state". From what I hear the PGA program in non career states is a nice set-up for the indy producer. However here in Ohio you have to go through a local ONL GA. 60-75% is what they local ONL GA's consider to be "a generous payout"..lol

So my next question is how does one get licensed with Cincy life? I thought I remember someone saying that they are a direct appointment company. Is their producers website any good....meaning can you track underwriting/production on your personalized producers site?

Back