Who Do You Put Your Business Through?

Advisor06

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just when you think being independent is the better route to go you find out that it becomes way more complicated then it should have to be....

I used to use Crump for my business but have found their service to be subpar to what I would expect on the most basic level. Ever since this I have delt with every Tom, Dick and Harry trying to tell me they offer the best comp with all of the best products. Needless to say they all fall short in some area. I would like to keep my life business together in one spot if possible but the aggravation of broken promises seem to make me to have to keep looking.

Who does everyone use to place their life business with?

Thanks!

Hi, reply back to me and let's arrange a time to talk. I can provide the type of service and contract levels you are looking for.

Where are you from?

Hi Advisor06,

The 3 companies I represent have the majority of insurance products that are popular in the marketplace. We're based out of Texas and so are all of the companies I represent.

We have case managers that manage the business of our agents and will help keep it smooth. We have the best relationships with our carriers.

Anywho, if this sounds appealing let me know! If not, happy hunting!

-Paul

Back