Who Should I Get Appointed With? New IA Agent Former Captive.

The only experience I have with Life insurance is what I was writing at the last outfit I was at and it was around 23 policies that year. Now I know being independent that pretty much the policy premium should be more competitive now but I don't know who to go with.

Can anyone help me on this matter? I want to write term/Indexed Universal life or standard UL polices maybe some others.

The agency that we opened is mostly geared towards Personal Lines/Commercial Lines but we have a market for Life as well.

Also I was reading on other threads about getting the compensation as the insured pays to avoid charge backs and canceled policies.

Any Help guys where to go?

Last edited:
I'm sure any day you'll receive a number of great options as this forum is my favorite resource. Save me a TON of grief, and I've made money from the advice received. Also, there are a few guru's who shall remain nameless, who have wicked senses of humor. So, when they jump in and it feels..."off", know they really are here to help. They just get bored of making millions of dollars with ease....anyway, check out my site. Yup, it's geared at FE, but I've slid over to a better insurance product. Cheers!

I'm sure any day you'll receive a number of great options as this forum is my favorite resource. Save me a TON of grief, and I've made money from the advice received. Also, there are a few guru's who shall remain nameless, who have wicked senses of humor. So, when they jump in and it feels..."off", know they really are here to help. They just get bored of making millions of dollars with ease....anyway, check out my site. Yup, it's geared at FE, but I've slid over to a better insurance product. Cheers!

Lmao I have a big sense of humor I wouldn't take offense and I can only hope for the guidance. Haha yes this forum has helped me immensely in my journey as an insurance professional.

Our office has been selling a bunch of the Symetra UL-G product for a while now. They have some great living benefits included. You might want to check it out.

Back