Who Will Offer: $500k; 53yo F, 11k Salary

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a carrier who'd write this?

20year term
Good health, NS.
Georgia resident.

I'm having a hard time with this one.

Gotta ask a question: What's the basis of the need for $500k if she's making $11k?

Since you're having a hard time I'm guessing that there really isn't a justification for that high of an amount.

At that age the most she would be eligible for would probably 150k.

Maybe if she had some grandkids she was responsible for, or an adult child with special needs she could be eligible for more.

The client would understand best if you called underwriting for a risk assessment while you were with them, then apply for the max

This was for the purpose of combining 2 policies. She currently has a 400k policy and recently let her 150k policy lapse due to its cost. She contacted me to see if she could get 1 replacement policy for the current & previous policy.

I'm not sure how she got the 400k, but she did.

This was for the purpose of combining 2 policies. She currently has a 400k policy and recently let her 150k policy lapse due to its cost. She contacted me to see if she could get 1 replacement policy for the current & previous policy.

I'm not sure how she got the 400k, but she did.

Probably when she was younger and making more money

She dropped policy because the cost was getting to high. Something tells me you're spinning your wheels here. She older, maybe less insurable and what does the cost of insurance do as people age? ;) If she's dropping existing policies due to price, do you think that she'll find lower costs for more coverage?

Goodluck.

Back