Who Will Write .....

I had a client declined by Americo on a Mortg Protect policy for 150,000 cash back option. He barely passed the build chart (6'2 - 340lbs) hight blood pressure controlled. The MIB came back and UW declined.

They are currently insured with MOO.

Does anyone know who will approve this?

Thanks

I had a client declined by Americo on a Mortg Protect policy for 150,000 cash back option. He barely passed the build chart (6'2 - 340lbs) hight blood pressure controlled. The MIB came back and UW declined.

Thanks

Is he in hospice? Why was he declined?

Last edited:

Thanks

A 43 BMI and hypertension shouldn't be enough for an out and out decline. Was it just for term products? If not I suspect something else was in his MIB.

A 43 BMI and hypertension shouldn't be enough for an out and out decline. Was it just for term products? If not I suspect something else was in his MIB.

I seem to recall a previous thread by the OP. I don't recall any specifics, but it certainly was implied there was more to his health than just this.

I seem to recall a previous thread by the OP. I don't recall any specifics, but it certainly was implied there was more to his health than just this.

Looks like the PI lost 10 lbs. in 3 days.
V
V
V

Old 01-16-2015, 10:16 PM #1

topseller

State: topseller is an Insurance Agent from Texas

Americo Decline Americo Decline Go to Top

Can anyone tell me who is a good backup to Americo for this proposed profile;

Male 47 weight 350 height 6'2 high blood pressure(controlled). Thats all the medical I know on them. Unless the MIB came back with more issues. Americo declined on build chart and medical history(report said). He just passed the build chart by the skin of his teeth.

150,000 CBO (mtg prot ...not FE)

I found out today after hours and will contact Americo Monday for details. Any suggestions to another carrier or magic I can perform with Americo?

Americo said it was what was on the MIB...which they are not allowed to say.

You need to have a talk with the client he probably knows what the issue is. You can throw him at several companies but until you know what you are dealing with it is a no deal. Many times if you talk to the underwriter they will give you an idea of the problem.

There are some knowledgeable agents here that can help. But they need to know what to quote against. Diabetes, Cancer, Drugs or DUIs.

Thanks Wino and UW guy. Yea.....the UW is was out for MLK day so I should find out more today. BTW....the weight was 340...not 350. I'm not familiar with MOO.....just wondering why THEY would write them. I guess they're more liberal UWing.Unless something happened AFTER the issue date with MOO.

Now I'm doing the spouse and she is epileptic (no grand mal...just partial)....and it has been in UW for 5 days now. Don't expect good outcome for that one either.

Thanks

Back