Whole Life Sales Tips from Ex-MDRT Presidents

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Just posted Chuck Hirsch, CLU’s latest article (link below) interviewing heavy-hitter whole life experts Brian Ashe, CLU and Adelia Chung, CLU, ChFC. Here’s a couple of quotes:

“A now 73-year-old neurosurgeon client, who bought whole life I recommended to him more than 38 years ago, told me recently, ‘It was tough at the time, when I was just starting out my practice, but now I'm really glad I paid those premiums. Dividends now pay all of my premiums, so I don't have to reach into my retirement income. My cash value and death benefits continue to grow, and my family will always get more than I paid, free of income tax. Who doesn't like that?’”
- Brian Ashe, CLU

“Life is unpredictable, but whole life is not. A whole life policy does what it was designed to do. It provides a foundation if one were to live too long, die prematurely, or become disabled. A whole life policy does not expire. It has a guaranteed value, and premiums don’t increase as one gets older. It provides a benefit one can count on.”
- Adelia C. Chung, CLU, ChFC

Please check out the article, and share your thoughts on their advice or your own take on whole life sales strategies on this thread.

Insurance Forums | Brian Ashe and Adelia Chung: How they succeed with whole life

Back