World's Most Successful Life Insurance Salesman

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Peter Rosengard, billed as 'The World’s Most Successful Life Insurance Salesman' (although of course Ben Feldman has his place in history) spoke earlier this week at a conference in South Africa, which led to what I thought was an interesting little article about the very interesting agent in a South African trade. Posted a new piece about it (link below) with some interesting tidbits for those unfamiliar with Rosengard’s story.

Insurance Forums |

From what I've heard, Mehdi Fakharazadeh is the #1 MDRT member in the United States... and he said that there's a lady in Japan that does 10x the business he does.

Mehdi is in his 90's now and works only business and estate cases... primarily through plan updates with his clients, and joint work with other agents now.

From what I've heard, Mehdi Fakharazadeh is the #1 MDRT member in the United States... and he said that there's a lady in Japan that does 10x the business he does.

Mehdi is in his 90's now and works only business and estate cases... primarily through plan updates with his clients, and joint work with other agents now.

I was thinking he had passed.

It's always Japan isn't it? :laugh:

Is Medhi currently the number one member of MDRT?

Mehdi of course is a legend in our industry. He is a "neighbor" of mine, at least he was last time I spoke with him. His office was in Paramus, NJ and he was associated with Met Life. He's very well known in the industry.

Mehdi is still alive -- I think he's about 92 years old or so -- and spends most of his time with speaking engagements, appearing at industry events/forums, etc.

Is it just me or were all the greats captive? I looked at Rosengard's stuff and he only sells for Zurich.

Medhi - Met
Feldman - NYL?
Savage - Columbus.

Idk if it was just the times or their home companies promoting them or if there is something to just selling one company.

Is it just me or were all the greats captive? I looked at Rosengard's stuff and he only sells for Zurich.

Medhi - Met
Feldman - NYL?
Savage - Columbus.

Idk if it was just the times or their home companies promoting them or if there is something to just selling one company.

Some people have a misinterpreted view of "captives" so to speak. Many big producers who most would consider "captive" are so only to the extent they have a "captive" contract with one carrier. They still produce with other companies, and in the case of many big producers I know, they produce substantially more with other companies.

Back