Would You Join World Financial Group?

A client of mine got a term policy with me and he has a cash value Policy with another company (I can't recall the name) and the agent told me that they credited 4.5% and a 5% charge on the loan. I never said it was meaningless, I asked how can you compare a .75% charge to 5%?

I personally don't drink kool-aid, I prefer water. If that's what you think, no problem, go ahead and stick to your company. I just spoke about my own example and that all my clients are happy to hear from me when I call them periodically.

----------

I like how somebody in this forum highlighted little things and probably didn't read the rest of everything I wrote. Mr. Genius, if I put " in between a sentence, it's because I'm explaining the objection I usually hear and my own example and what I thought about.

----------

Where did I say "meaningless"? I asked how can you compare .75% on a loan compared to 5-8%?

And the question I forgot to answer, about why the person who recruited us makes money when we sell it's because they took the time to train and develop us, just like when there's a charge back from any agent, that same person will also suffer the charge back.

And the question I forgot to answer, about why the person who recruited us makes money when we sell it's because they took the time to train and develop us, just like when there's a charge back from any agent, that same person will also suffer the charge back.

And how long should the recruit be bound to the recruiter?

As long as they stay in the Company. The thing is that whatever the agent makes it doesn't get affected by the override.

The override structure does change if the person you recruited gets promoted. If the person you recruit qualifies to become a Broker, you override them 17% but they still make their own money independently of how much you override it. The override doesn't come from the agent's commission.

Does WFG still have the restriction of an advancement restriction if you do outside business?

Does WFG still have the restriction of an advancement restriction if you do outside business?

All I know about that is if you use Debtmerica for debt consolidation, they'll pay you 1% of the debt consolidated (Example: client has $50,000 in debt, you fill out a form and send it to Debtmerica and, if the client agrees to the service, you would get paid $500). In this case, all you would have to fill out is a outside business agreement.

Also, there isn't a restriction for people who wish to continue pursuing their career, such as Real Estate or Mortgages, unlike All- State who has people quit those lines of work to work exclusively with them.

As long as they stay in the Company. The thing is that whatever the agent makes it doesn't get affected by the override.

The override structure does change if the person you recruited gets promoted. If the person you recruit qualifies to become a Broker, you override them 17% but they still make their own money independently of how much you override it. The override doesn't come from the agent's commission.

Uhh...you don't actually believe that, do you? :no:

I always got paid what I calculated I would get paid. The Broker got paid her part at her commission level and I got paid at my level.

----------

And the Company, depending on the Provider, does a 40-40-20 advancement (40% at submission, 40% at delivery and 20% in the 13th month that the Policy is in force) or 40-60 (if you use Transamerica Premier or Term).

Back