Wrote my First Policy

Cokey30

Expert
Ok im a newbie and today I wrote my first line of business. My client is a 34 year old single mother(1 child) with limited income. I wrote her a 150k rop term policy with a term child rider for 25k for 38$ a month(Assurity). She wants to get something permanent later but needs something for right now. I hope I put her in the right position any veterans that want to chime in and give any pointers feel free to. Also i think Ive identified the market I want to specialize in or pursue, and that's the 25-35 year olds that may be strapped for cash but understand the importance of having a insurance policy

typo 100k rop and the monthly premium is 38 dollars a month I'm lost at why you are saying it's 38 cents

because you put the dollar sign after instead of before...now why not a straight term like a 10 or 20 year term for a higher face amount......why rop

$38/mo. hmm...sounds ball parkishly good. Congrats.
it's with Assurity and it hasn't been through underwriting yet ,I just submitted it today , but I don't see why it will be an issue she has no Heath conditions . You guys have me going back checking to make sure I wrote the right policy and it isn't just a regular term lolbvs I assumed that was an average price but what do I know I'm new

----------

because you put the dollar sign after instead of before...now why not a straight term like a 10 or 20 year term for a higher face amount......why rop
her intentions are to get something permanent or better when her situation (money) allows her to. I figured when she is in a better situation she could get something else and keep the term rop, and if she never uses it she would at least get her money back. If that was not the right decision school me I'm here to learn

Latest posts

Back