Your Favorite Term Life Carriers, and Why?

Simplified term products are foresters,Trans,sagicor,american national and moo. There are a few more. Moo is nice with there built in table rates and an incredible height-weight chart that rivals many Fe height weight charts.Sagicors downside for the fe mkt are 2 fold. The first downside is there chargeback policy of 6 months 100% and 12 months 50% and people must be healthy. There online app is nice.I like moo for the reasons above and an incredible easy app to fill out plus being a huge name brand

On Sagicor, they have a rated plan as well. A true T2. Example: controlled Diabetes is good for rated.

I really need to look at MoO again.

Simplified term products are foresters,Trans,sagicor,american national and moo. There are a few more. Moo is nice with there built in table rates and an incredible height-weight chart that rivals many Fe height weight charts.Sagicors downside for the fe mkt are 2 fold. The first downside is there chargeback policy of 6 months 100% and 12 months 50% and people must be healthy. There online app is nice.I like moo for the reasons above and an incredible easy app to fill out plus being a huge name brand

Out of you list the only True Simplified product is the MOO TLE product, the others are Non-Med Products.

BIG difference. True SI products are Rated Table 4 as Standard just like an FE level Product for simple issue and underwriting non-clean business.

These include
  • American Amicable - Home Protector Term & Easy Term
  • Americo - HMS Term and SI Term
  • Baltimore Life - Home Secure Term
  • CFG - SI Term
  • Fidelity Life - Rapid Decision Term
  • MOO/UOO - Term Life Express
  • Phoenix - SI Safe Harbor Term (Low Ratings-Not Recommended)
  • Transameria - Trensetter LB (using Standard Express Rates)
  • UHL/UFFL - SI Term
There are more, but these come to mind as the leading products sold in mortgage protection markets.

For Cleaner Business the Non-Med Products work well
  • American National
  • Assurity (Not competitive with recent price increases)
  • Foresters
  • LSW
  • Sagicor
  • Transamerica - Trendsetter LB (Standard Rates)
These come to mind, and there are many more

Last edited:
Out of you list the only True Simplified product is the MOO TLE product, the others are Non-Med Products.

BIG difference. True SI products are Rated Table 4 as Standard just like an FE level Product for simple issue and underwriting non-clean business.

These include
  • American Amicable - Home Protector Term & Easy Term
  • Americo - HMS Term and SI Term
  • Baltimore Life - Home Secure Term
  • CFG - SI Term
  • Fidelity Life - Rapid Decision Term
  • MOO/UOO - Term Life Express
  • Phoenix - SI Safe Harbor Term (Low Ratings-Not Recommended)
  • Transameria - Trensetter LB (using Standard Express Rates)
  • UHL/UFFL - SI Term
There are more, but these come to mind as the leading products sold in mortgage protection markets.

• American National
  • Assurity (Not competitive with recent price increases)
  • Foresters
  • LSW
  • Sagicor
  • Transamerica - Trendsetter LB (Standard Rates)

Ok, and of these, which products have ROP, require no POS, and tend to have easier underwriting? FYI, I am printing this out and using it..lol

Thanks in advance:yes:

These include

[*]American Amicable - Home Protector Term & Easy Term
[*]Americo - HMS Term and SI Term
[*]Baltimore Life - Home Secure Term
[*]CFG - SI Term
[*]Fidelity Life - Rapid Decision Term
[*]MOO/UOO - Term Life Express
[*]Phoenix - SI Safe Harbor Term (Low Ratings-Not Recommended)
[*]Transameria - Trensetter LB (using Standard Express Rates)
[*]UHL/UFFL - SI Term

[*]American National
[*]Assurity (Not competitive with recent price increases)
[*]Foresters
[*]LSW
[*]Sagicor
[*]Transamerica - Trendsetter LB (Standard Rates)

ANICO offers both non-med and simple issue (in addition to fully underwritten).

Ok, and of these, which products have ROP, require no POS, and tend to have easier underwriting? FYI, I am printing this out and using it..lol

ROP is very gimicky and expensive. I rarely sell it to anyone. Typical the only affordable ROP is for 30 Year and nobody keeps their Term that long.

Not my place to judge.

All have a form of ROP available, event the Non-Med companies.

The Non-Meds do not require a PHI, but may ask for one depending on the risk and MIB/RX

AmAm
MOO
CFG

Don't require PHI but reserve the right to do one and MOO is very popular.

Baltimore Life has more liberal underwriting (especially Cancer)

AmAm usually has the best rates at 20yr term.

----------

ANICO offers both non-med and simple issue (in addition to fully underwritten).

As far as I know, the Simple issue with ANICO is only for payroll deduction/Group Billing plan.

United Home Life has one with T4 built in and a RdPu option at the end. I have not used them in a while not sure about the PHI? Has/had up to $20,000 of child rider that worked well for my FE type single moms with five kids.

True I forgot to distinguish non med and si. Any way although expensive moos tle and Gul have truly been si products and easy issue. Anything over $250k on moos tle requires a oral saliva test done by the agent. Again non med is just that non med. If they have any type of mib conflict or any small mvr or rx issue issue its rejected on the pos many times. I've had 3 with sagicor that had to go to the underwriter and I got approvals .

Just recently ran across Ohio national.
Was a fan of Transamerica living benefits. Not a big fan of calling in to get help on closing a deal or when there is a problem. Great product though.
American National has great customer service and will help you with anything

Back