Your Favorite Term Life Carriers, and Why?

Americo's no-exam term policies are through table 6 and offer ROP as well. The ROP is much more attractive for young folks since the cost of ROP is dependent upon the cost of the base policy. Someone mentioned that it would be better to go with a traditional exam life policy and invest the difference in cost rather than going with a ROP product. The problem is that most folks aren't going to be able to save anything that they're not billed for.

Americo's no-exam term policies are through table 6 and offer ROP as well. The ROP is much more attractive for young folks since the cost of ROP is dependent upon the cost of the base policy. Someone mentioned that it would be better to go with a traditional exam life policy and invest the difference in cost rather than going with a ROP product. The problem is that most folks aren't going to be able to save anything that they're not billed for.

Two different points.

You can buy an ROP without going simplified issue.

Unless there are health issues, I can't see why a product that rolls up 6 tables would be better than Pru or Voya.

I agree with you on the second point...but it is still a bad deal mathematically and I'm not saying that clients use logic when buying a policy.

Two different points.

You can buy an ROP without going simplified issue.

Unless there are health issues, I can't see why a product that rolls up 6 tables would be better than Pru or Voya.

I agree with you on the second point...but it is still a bad deal mathematically and I'm not saying that clients use logic when buying a policy.

You need to look at the rates again Ray.

As this guy mentions, IF you use Americo at Younger Ages, It is actually comparable to many 30yr ROP that are fully underwritten with a Standard rate up to $250,000. Age 35 beats many fully underwritten plans.

Example Age 35, $150k Standard Risk Male NT. 30yr ROP Term.

VOYA 30 Year ROP Endowment Term = $61.03/mo
Americo HMS/SI 30yr UL w/CBO = $63.13/mo

Just Saying, don't be too quick to judge on those SI Term guys that mention their products. Since most ROP is sold to Standard Risks under $250k this is a really good option for ages 30-45.

I am of course speaking of Americo's HMS/SI 100 and not the overpriced HMS/SI 125.

Skipper.

As this guy mentions, IF you use Americo at Younger Ages, It is actually comparable to many 30yr ROP that are fully underwritten with a Standard rate up to $250,000. Age 35 beats many fully underwritten plans.

Just Saying, don't be too quick to judge on those SI Term guys that mention their products. Since most ROP is sold to Standard Risks under $250k this is a really good option for ages 30-45.

I am of course speaking of Americo's HMS/SI 100 and not the overpriced HMS/SI 125.

Skipper.

Fair enough. Not my market.

Skipper.

There actually is a big difference. In comp :1biggrin:

Only one. Primerica Term insurance. We don't just sell life insurance we also educate our clients how to be self-insured in their later years when they're ready to retire. It's the only insurance company I know of that teaches people how not to need insurance.

Back