Your Favorite Term Life Carriers, and Why?

It may be, What is the age of the female you're quoting?

Oh whoops, 30yo. And there are other carriers that actually beat the one I'm using by a couple dollars too.

@Wino, DM = Diabetes? If so, worked with a client who was declined from Primerica for HBP and type 2 diabetes, oral medication as well.

Last edited:
It may be, What is the age of the female you're quoting?

Please try to understand, that while you are in the MLM industry, the majority of comentors here are in the insurance industry. There are stark contrasts between the two.

Please try to understand, that while you are in the MLM industry, the majority of comentors here are in the insurance industry. There are stark contrasts between the two.

An MLM would not be publicly traded on the NYSE, rated by AM Best, Voted by Forbes to be one of the 50 most trustworthy companies or win 14 consecutive Dalbar awards. Nor would companies like MetLife, AIG and Invesco to name a few be partnered with us. That's something none of you are willing to acknowledge or even think about because you want to be right so badly.

An MLM would not be publicly traded on the NYSE, rated by AM Best, Voted by Forbes to be one of the 50 most trustworthy companies or win 14 consecutive Dalbar awards. Nor would companies like MetLife, AIG and Invesco to name a few be partnered with us. That's something none of you are willing to acknowledge or even think about because you want to be right so badly.

You really should learn about the company you represent. Primerica IS MLM. You seem to be the only one that doesn't know it.

"Primerica, Inc. is a United States-based insurance and financial services company, which uses multi-level marketing[7] As of 2016, it reported 107,000 independent representatives.[8] Primerica is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia and conducts business principally in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico."

Pre-Paid Legal (now Legal Shield) was a public company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LegalShield

Quite a few more are publicly traded:
https://onlinemlmcommunity.com/list-of-publicly-traded-mlm-companies/

----------

This means nothing, because they will partner with anyone who is properly licensed to sell their products - just like any other insurance brokerage or broker/dealer.

I do find it funny because it's certainly not the first time I've heard that - as though that really "means" something.

You really should learn about the company you represent. Primerica IS MLM. You seem to be the only one that doesn't know it.

"Primerica, Inc. is a United States-based insurance and financial services company, which uses multi-level marketing[7] As of 2016, it reported 107,000 independent representatives.[8] Primerica is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia and conducts business principally in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico."

Is this something you Googled? Because no one can just go and post anything they think they know about a company. I know who I work for, I did do my research, but not with Google. I rather get my facts from credible independent 3rd parties life Forbes, A.M Best, BBB and Dalbar. By your definition, every Insurance company and Real Estate company is an MLM. Don't insurance companies recruit agents and make money off of them? Don't office owners of State Farm and Farmers Ins recruit agents and make money off of them. Doesn't a GM make money off the agent he recruits? Doesn't a Broker of a Real Estate firm earn money off of their agents?

You have proven my point, no matter what I say or facts from credible 3rd party sources I provide. You will not even consider the fact that you could be wrong because you don't want to be wrong. It does not add up. Why would all these credible "real Insurance" companies partner with us if we are a true MLM as you say? You're not going to convince me and apparently, no one or anything else will convince you, so why keep going around and around with this conversation. Let's just agree to disagree. Or do you need to prove your point that badly? Either way, I'm not replying anymore. If you feel you need to have the last word, go right ahead. Hope you have a wonderful day.

FYI. You're a member of the DSA, along with Amway, Mary Kay, Herbalife, Usana, etc etc etc. The MLM argument was decided decades ago. P.S. Herbalife is also listed on the NYSE.

Back