Your Opinion on Network Marketing, Marketing Life Insurance

140kbaby

Hello all,

I currently have 2 yrs under my belt in this industry and i'm always looking to grow in this industry. I would like to see everyone's opinion on company network marketing that uses Financial service as their service/product. Yes, I am involved with a broker but i'm really looking to understand others opinion towards these individuals that chooses to go independently vs a network marketing broker/company.

Thank you in advance to help me understand this industry and other's vision for utilizing this industry for a career, success, opportunity, income, helping the people, etc...

Hello all, I currently have 2 yrs under my belt in this industry and i'm always looking to grow in this industry. I would like to see everyone's opinion on company network marketing that uses Financial service as their service/product. Yes, I am involved with a broker but i'm really looking to understand others opinion towards these individuals that chooses to go independently vs a network marketing broker/company. Thank you in advance to help me understand this industry and other's vision for utilizing this industry for a career, success, opportunity, income, helping the people, etc...

Why recruit non-professionals to sell, hoping to make a small override, when you can focus on selling on your own for much higher commissions?

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

The network marketing model is ok, if you like to recruit and build an organization. Certainly there can be alot of money made there if you build a big group and keep them motivated.
The only real issue I have is there are so many companies that are just focused on recruiting to sell (and typically not recruiting people that will ever have an insurance career) and some companies unfortunately aren't completely above board. They focus on building and commissions only, not what's actually best for the clients.

If you are ok with selling a lie and having the product thinly viel the lie then yeah go ahead. Just do us all a favor and sell snake oil and not life insurance.

Back