Anyone Here of GWG Life

I was contacted out of the blue by one of their agents interested in my BOB.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about life settlements but do come across the situation where it may be helpful.

So does anyone know anything about this company?

Actually any advice you can give me about life settlements in general would be welcome! It's an area I don't know much about.

There are quite a few resources out there on life settlements. I would start with Lisa.org

Basically a life settlement allows an individual under certain circumstances to sell their life insurance policy in a secondary market much like any other asset. The market puts a valuation on the policy based on the expense to maintain it and the projected life expectancy "LE" of the policy holder.

In the past decade the industry has become fairly well regulated has fair liquidity and good providers or brokers can make the process fairly pain free for policy holders.

GWG is a large provider that seems to focus on working with agents and helping them with their book of business to see if any existing clients may be eligible for a life settlement. They seem to have a good reputation and are traded publicly on the NASDAQ under GWGH.

You can also google us at ALIR Settlements for more information on our site.

They are based in Minneapolis, the fourth highest settlement firm in 2015, according to TheDeal.com, the publication that follows the industry.

A lot can be found on life settlements online. Generally these are an option for individuals to sell their life insurance policy in a secondary market for an amount ideally in excess of any surrender or cash value.

Ideally the policy holder is over 70yrs of age and Life Settlements can work for individuals with a life expectancy in excess of 10 years.

If you have more specific questions feel free to ask.

A lot can be found on life settlements online. Generally these are an option for individuals to sell their life insurance policy
They are based in Minneapolis, the fourth highest settlement firm in 2015

If you have more specific questions feel free to ask.

Latest posts

Back