Best Company To Sale Fractional Life Settlements With In Texas?

Re: Best Company To Sale Fractional Life Settlements With In Texa

Beating a dead horse???

I think Grigsbys remarks were well done, there is so much mis-information on this forum that i really enjoyed reading from what sounded to me as a educated post. I might be completely off here but it seems his answers were spot on. :cool:

PM me or comment here.

Looking for good contract AND a compliant
company that is not fraudulent.

I just sent in paperwork for Life Partners but
after reading a lot of stuff I think I want to go
another direction!

I'm not sure what all the negativity is about, seems like Grigsby did a good job of explaining things....

Just in case you haven't been messaged about your request for a life settlement product in Texas, I wanted to post. I'm with Radiant Financial, we are located in Addison, TX, we are a privately held firm that offers exactly what you're looking for. We pride ourselves in being 100% transparent with our product. I would love to tell you more about it, please give me a call.

Elliot 214-414-3800 x205

I'm not sure what all the negativity is about, seems like Grigsby did a good job of explaining things....

Just in case you haven't been messaged about your request for a life settlement product in Texas, I wanted to post. I'm with Radiant Financial, we are located in Addison, TX, we are a privately held firm that offers exactly what you're looking for. We pride ourselves in being 100% transparent with our product. I would love to tell you more about it, please give me a call.

Elliot 214-414-3800 x205

Elliot -- your company purchases the policies of illustrated premiums and escrows enough illustrated premiums to carry the policy for a certain number of years, but you pay off of optimized premiums. When there is a maturity, what does your firm do with the "left-over" premiums in the escrow account? Also, if you escrow illustrated premiums for LE+1 and the insured lives past this point in time, do you do a premium call for more premiums or do you utilize the difference between optimized and illustrated premiums that are held in escrow?

Elliot -- your company purchases the policies of illustrated premiums and escrows enough illustrated premiums to carry the policy for a certain number of years, but you pay off of optimized premiums. When there is a maturity, what does your firm do with the "left-over" premiums in the escrow account? Also, if you escrow illustrated premiums for LE+1 and the insured lives past this point in time, do you do a premium call for more premiums or do you utilize the difference between optimized and illustrated premiums that are held in escrow?

I'm not sure how I missed this reply from almost 2 years ago, but I didn't want someone to read this and be mis-informed. What you said here about the way we handle premiums is incorrect. If someone wants more information feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Back