Bonded Life Settlements

Evets

I need some assistance on Bonded Life Settlements. I know what life settlements are. (You purchase somebody's life policy and you get the benefits)

I game across a company that is offering Bonded Life settlements with a 4 yr payout regardless of the life situation of the individual. Minimum investment is $50,000 and this returns $80,090 at the end of 4 years. All companies are A rated.

Who is familiar wtih Bonded Life Settlement? Any recommendations?

Attended a seminar a few yrs ago on bonded life settlements. Seems like it was VALIC but could be wrong.

The BONDED settlements have a guaranty bond behind them so they will pay out. Much more secure than other life settlement plans.

Still not sure I want to play that game.

If it's guaranteed to pay out, where is the risk? There's no such thing as a risk-free investment returning 12.5% a year.

If it's guaranteed to pay out, where is the risk? There's no such thing as a risk-free investment returning 12.5% a year.

The risk is the Company that owns the Life Policy could go under, the Bonding company could do the same. The return is great in this economy. Trying to do my due diligence before I market.

Back