Check Your Apps Before Sending Them In.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Crap, if I had only spent a little more time checking an app I sent in the other day, I would have avoid an amendment and been paid already.

I some how missed two spots on an app that I left blank.

I must be getting old. I normally check my apps a couple of times before sending them in, but I was in a hurry to get out of the office and just sent it in.

If I had only spent another 10 mins checking the app before I left the clients home or before sending it in to the home office, I would not have to do an amendment.

Learn from my mistake. Make sure to double check your app before you send them in.

Sort of like how you posted this in life settlements versus life insurance?

But yes, always make sure your apps are clean before submitting.

Sort of like how you posted this in life settlements versus life insurance?

But yes, always make sure your apps are clean before submitting.

lmao,,

I guess I need to also spend some times on the forum checking which section I'm posting in.

I've got to learn to slow down.

Mark I feel for you...I also check and double check my apps...and still have 1 or 2 fall through the cracks every other month or so it really drives me nuts when I pull up my scanned copy and see it glaring in my face...I always do the app do a quick scan while still with the client, do another once over back in the office another look as it is being scanned and I flip through the app quickly before mailings, it happens...if you do enough business it will happen to you...just make sure it isn't happening often.

Is there a reason you felt this belonged in Life Settlements?

Back