Good UL Policies for 100k and Under

afreed

I am looking for a good UL policy for a couple of clients who need something with a face value of 100k and under. One of the companies I am appointed with has one but it is not a very good product. Just starting out in the industry so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You probably should have posted this is in the life insurance forum, not the life settlements forum. Just wait a little while, you'll have plenty of private messages from people trying to contract you.

I am looking for a good UL policy for a couple of clients who need something with a face value of 100k and under. One of the companies I am appointed with has one but it is not a very good product. Just starting out in the industry so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You need to provide much more info. Such as Sex, health, DOB, smokers and so on.

A suggestion also is think about joining the ILIAA.ORG it is only $ 1 for the first month. Includes compulfe but more importantly Nick will help you and he is not a recruiter. They have some great webinars for beginners. IMHO

Back