Life Insurance Without Telling Them

I thought spamming others was a pretty easy gig?

Volgent I hope you are not referring to my post and link as spam...This whole thread is about Life Insurance on someone without telling them and the Paramed lady said their signature is required on the app....I pointed out that in the normal course of business that is correct but not is not technically the correct answer as both Newby myself and others have pointed out that in certain situations it is possible to take out a policy without the other person being aware.

Volgent I hope you are not referring to my post and link as spam...This whole thread is about Life Insurance on someone without telling them and the Paramed lady said their signature is required on the app....I pointed out that in the normal course of business that is correct but not is not technically the correct answer as both Newby myself and others have pointed out that in certain situations it is possible to take out a policy without the other person being aware.

Peter, I'm offended, you should know better.:mad:

I was referring to our resident spammer/examiner. Not sure if this person writes insurance, exams or both. But definitely spams.

Back