Life Settlement Investment Product now Available

Re: Life Settlement Investment Product now Availible

Wanted to let everyone know that this product is NOT life partners!

It is currently available in TX, FL, IL, with other states rolling out soon.

Re: Life Settlement Investment Product now Availible

If it isn't Life Partners, who/what is it???? Not interested in Stoli type situation.

It is not life partners. It is not stoli, its an investment. Stoli's are where your clients take out a new policy and sell it on day one. This is an investment into an existing portfolio. The fund that runs this program was created by former LPI agents that saw the flaws in LPI and created a product to compete with it. Send me a PM if you want details on the firm.

15% RETURNS
COMPOUNDING ANNUAL INTEREST​
4,5, or 6 Year Terms
May Qualify for Capital Gains Tax Rate​
Eligible for Qualified Fund Transfers
No Stock Market Risk
Life Settlement Investment Product
Limited Availability. May not be suitable for all investors.
$50,000 Minimum investment

8% Commission Paid
Override system for agents you bring on

PM me for More Details
I am interested, but new to this site. What is a PM?

I have looked into the secondary market and it has its place.

Now to come onto a forum and ask for a $50,000 investment is bit far fetched.

A STOLI is not what this thread is about.
A STOLI is when you the agent write a brand new life policy and sell it the same day it is issued. Most funds that buy these have dried up, Common price is about 3% of face to the client, but the fund will take about 20% of the agents commission. These deals are also referred to as BI deals or wet deals (cuz the ink of the paper hasn't dried before ownership changed)

What THIS thread is about is an investment product that you can offer to ANY client. The client is basically buying into a pool of policies or they can buy a portion of a single policy. These are all non-contestible policies that have already been purchased by the holding company (unlike other life settlement investments). The policies are wrapped with reinsurance to guarentee that the investors are paid on the specific date listed in their contract.

sorry retread....wrong again....

Grant that I hardly remember anything from my insurance exam but I do remember "moral hazard".

Isn't it in the best interest of LS investor that the policy owner turns cold ASAP? :err:

Back