Minimum Age For Life Settlements?

I'm not sure why you are quoting me since I never said a word about the "minimum" age. All I did was post a Fasano link and state my opinion that I don't believe the LS market is "vibrant" today as another suggests.
If you're closing 3 every month, I think you're doing great.

Who's hating? I think you can do better than posting stuff that is

As far as truth 76 year old an above has been the norm for me. Most European funds have an age minimum. I close about 3 policies every month and have submitted cases that were 70 to 75 and there le's were always too long. This is from experience not observation you want to tell agents 73 year holds are they way to go have at it and spend your money on le's n meds for nothing.

3 policies closed per month ranks you as one of the largest life settlement brokers in the country currently....good job! ;)

I am happy to give indicative value levels to anyone on the forum so that they do not have to spend unnecessary money on files that have little chance of working. I can give indicative levels at different impairment levels. You guys know your clients better than anyone else in the process and can determine of it is worth moving forward - in regards to both the value of the policy compared to csv and health of the client. All that is needed is an illustration.

Hopefully this will allow you to have a good experience on files that make good life settlements and allow you to not waste time or money on policies that have no value to the life settlement market.

Back