New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

For what's it's worth, I called the "HaloTeam" and have left two messages. Zero returned call.

So, you can't email them, you can't get anyone on the phone and they don't return calls. Anyone on earth would contact with these guys?

Their version:

toimage_amnr.png

If you had told me five years ago about a program called Medicare Advantage that replaces the need for a Medicare Supplement for little or zero premium, I may not have believed you.

There is now a Zero Premium Universal Life Insurance product available to seniors ages 65 – 85. There are two main components of this program. The first being an A+ rated name brand insurance company that provides a $15,000 death benefit. Two, a Financial Institution that pays the monthly premiums.

This is a WIN, WIN, WIN, and WIN opportunity. The insurance carrier wins because they sell a lot of policies. The Financial Institution wins because they receive an above average return on their investment. The agent wins by being paid $250 commissions on each policy. Best of all, the client wins by getting $15,000 of Universal Life Insurance at zero premiums.

~$250 commission per sale
~No signature required (makes it possible to sell by phone)
~Paperless application
~A+ rated name brand carrier
~10 day issue
~Commission paid on issue
~No CMS guidelines
~Sell ALL YEAR LONG!

We are fortunate to have an exclusive national contract for this product. This is the most exciting thing to EVER happen to the insurance industry. Please go to the “Contact” menu tab of this website to start “giving” this product away!

Corrected version:

toimage_amnr.png

If you had told me five years ago about a program called Medicare Advantage that replaces the need for a Medicare Supplement for little or zero premium, I may not have believed you. Perhaps that was because I was still in prison serving an 18-month sentence for mail fraud.

There is now a Zero Premium Universal Life Insurance product available to seniors ages 65 – 85. There are two main components of this program. The first being an A+ rated name brand insurance company that provides a $15,000 death benefit. Two, a Financial Institution that pays the monthly premiums. I can't give you their names because they re located in Libya. And I know they exist because I just got an email from a friend in Nigeria that is going to give me $500,000.

This is a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, and SCAM opportunity. The insurance carrier wins because they sell a lot of policies. The Financial Institution wins because they receive an above average return on their investment. The agent wins by being paid $250 commissions on each policy. Best of all, the client wins by getting $15,000 of Universal Life Insurance at zero premiums. Now, please understand that the $250 is paid in Libyan currency. So you may get a goat and two lamas in lieu of American dollars. You pay for the shipping...approximately $2000 per goat.

~$250 commission per sale (one goat and two lamas)
~Paperless application (because the goat will eat it)
~A+ rated name brand carrier (ratings scmatings!)
~10 day issue (That is 10 days plus four months)
~Commission paid on issue (goats actually make good pets)
~No CMS guidelines
~Sell ALL YEAR LONG!

We are fortunate to have an exclusive national contract for this product. Why? Because we couldn't get any other dopes to back us!

This is the most exciting thing to EVER happen to the insurance industry since Mike Tyson became our spokesman. Please go to the “Contact” menu tab of this website to start “giving” this product away! I guarantee you that I will become rich and you won't!

~$250 commission per sale (one goat and two lamas)
~Paperless application (because the goat will eat it)
~A+ rated name brand carrier (ratings scmatings!)
~10 day issue (That is 10 days plus four months)
~Commission paid on issue (goats actually make good pets)
~No CMS guidelines
~Sell ALL YEAR LONG!

boratINSURANCE.jpg

Back