New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Scott, is there a prize when this thread hits 20,000 views or is it 25,000 views? Could that prize be a Bentley from Ali's collection?:D

Why yes it is.......its going to be a BIG prize....if you want a shot at this prize send me $10 and you will be in the system and eligible for the big prize...and did I tell you that you can enter multiple times to increase your chances to get the BIG PRIZE......make the checkS payable to Scott Thiltgen....

Last edited:
Geez....thanks Scott! The check is in the mail!:D

I am not Kidding......send me $10 and a date when this thing does not pan out and if you win I will guarantee that you might win a prize worth the same amount as $10......could be something like a best buy gift card.....so....I will post everyones entry here when I do get the cash(ones ,fives ,tens...sorry no checks or paypal ...sorry no trails) and the name....so if you are thinking about giving ali $10...give this a try....at least you have a chance to get your $10 BACK and have fun with a less cost of taking a family of 4 to the movie)....give me date and time (if can be proven...if not a video of my kid drawing your name)...I AM SEROUS.......CALL ME ....512-260-0856......WORD...am I kindling ....maybe.....show your support...and if ali is right you can still sign up and make $10,000 a week........this will be fun really.....and besides....ali is not posting who gives him $10.........

Last edited:
I am not Kidding......send me $10 and a date when this thing does not pan out and if you win I will guarantee that you might win a prize worth the same amount as $10......could be something like a best buy gift card.....so....I will post everyones entry here when I do get the cash(ones ,fives ,tens...sorry no checks or paypal ...sorry no trails) and the name....so if you are thinking about giving ali $10...give this a try....at least you have a chance to get your $10 BACK and have fun with a less cost of taking a family of 4 to the movie)....give me date and time (if can be proven...if not a video of my kid drawing your name)...I AM SEROUS.......CALL ME ....512-260-0856......WORD...am I kindling ....maybe.....show your support...and if ali is right you can still sign up and make $10,000 a week........this will be fun really.....and besides....ali is not posting who gives him $10.........

NO REALLY.......

That's Ali Haji-Sheikh...and yes, it is the same person.

This is a picture of him last week preparing for his fantasy football draft in September:

biography.jpg

OK Mary this is second time that I have helped you ,,,,,,just don't tell me you sent in $10.......because I feel you have a good karma send me $10.......what is $10 to be a part of the biggest scam and stand up and say.......I want my $10 back...(that you will not get).....and I really need the $10(that would be me).......come on it's only $10....and one person will win....so if you take me seriously and I post your name and your picks as far as date and time this deal c r a p s out and your the only one you win.....I will assure you .....

Last edited:
Big news just in ! Ali will be requiring all female agents who sell this miracle product to wear a veil while obtaining signatures over the phone. We now know the $10 will used to offset the high cost of veils in the 7 states where the product is approved.

did anyone else hear the moderator on todays conferance call mention that the zero premium final expense product will initially be rolled out in Roswell, New Mexico and Loch Ness, Scotland? Its true, if you dont believe me call your state insurance commissioner and ask them for proof. a copy of the Patterson film will be overnighted to your doorstep the very next day.

Back