New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

John, I can't process more than 20 per day, no matter how hard I try. I have to close my door at the end of the day and ask the rest of the people standing in line to come back tomorrow. Guess I'm just a rookie.

At that rate it is going to take me almost the rest of the year to make my first million.

I know, that really isn't acceptable.

If you can't convict, you must ACQUIT!

With all due respect (not) stop the crap. 11 pages of posting on a product, and the only one who got any info with some meat on it was....uh, gee, i wonder who that would be.

The rest are banal kindergarten remarks. So i guess this forum is a pub-like happy hour, instead of a true quest for information? How about waiting until some REAL details are revealed about this product, before we denigrate, suppose, mock and flush this product down the toilet! What, you can't wait another few days?

And before you start slinging crap at me, look and re-read your posts, and tell me what you brought to the table that adds knowledge about this product??

Hope I never get you for a jury!

Good point.

But that is part of the problem. I have been contacted by several IMO's and they have sent me contracting paperwork for their agency, but not for the product, since I am not contracted in any current states that it is being offered in.

So, no one has particular info yet that I have seen.

Hey Doc, prescribe yourself a chill pill and relax. We are just having a little fun. Who has brought us any information here--you? No. Everything you've posted about it can be obtained by anyone who knows how to spell GOOGLE. I have not made one comedic remark about this yet...but only because I am not as quick-witted as the others. Man, CHUMPS, I wish I had come up with that!
Mary has shared the info, and no doubt we are all interested to know a little more. But what's wrong with a little funny while we wait? You've got to admit the whole thing is a little odd. In the end though if it is legit I guarantee some of the people here will be all over it--thus the interest. It's like in grade school when you picked on and made fun of the girl you really liked.

We have been promised yet have not seen a single detail. All of have so far is a website with no way to contact anyone, an email address that bounces back, and no published information about the product.

I may be the only agent who feels this way, but without a little humor in my day I would go crazy.

There is nothing malicious, a lot of it is very funny, thanks chumps that was brilliant, Sti's pic is very creative and there are others.

We are all patiently waiting to get hard facts, if they are available we haven't seen any yet, and while we are waiting we are "chatting" about it.

I believe that one of our members had done some extensive research on the subject that we should all be very grateful for. Based on his findings I do find the whole thing a little on the humorous and questionable side.

You may have missed John's post so I have copied and pasted it below.

Thanks John for taking the time, and I'm sure it took a substantial amount of time, to ferret out all of that valuable information.

Well we can review:

*No one answers the phone and also no greeting on the message

*Although email says it's one address it comes up with the "tagsalesteam" address which is undeliverable.

*No physical address noted on the site

*Claims they are licensed and doing business in 50 states - actually called the MD DOI and they've never hear of 'em. They are not non-rez licensed here.

*Investigation leads this all back to "TAG" which is the the Assurance Group with arguable the cheesiest website I've ever seen.

This all smell like kaka. It starts and ends with no way to contact anyone at the "halo" website.

If you want another odor to arise these guys have a private regristry listing:

Domain Name: HALOSALESTEAM.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL:
http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: PARK25.SECURESERVER.NET
Name Server: PARK26.SECURESERVER.NET
Updated Date: 11-apr-2007
Creation Date: 04-jul-2006
Expiration Date: 04-jul-2008

When you register a website you normally have the contact info a public. Here's an agency in MD: (you can see they can click to make all their info private - yet why would they want to hide all their info?)

Registrant:
Make this info private Kelly Associates Insurance Group 301 International Circle Hunt Valley, MD 21030-1342 US Domain Name: KAIG.COM Administrative Contact : Erhardt, Chris [email protected] 301 International Circle Hunt Valley, MD 21093 US Phone: (410) 527-3400 Fax: (410) 527-5906

Here's my website:

Registrant:
Health Solutions
406 Quiet Woods Ct
Pasadena, MD 21122
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: HEALTHSOLUTIONSAGENCY.COM
Created on: 20-APR-06
Expires on: 20-APR-07
Last Updated on: 20-APR-06

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Petrowski, John
[email protected]
Health Solutions
406 Quiet Woods Ct
Pasadena, MD 21122
US
443-770-0091
877-257-8874

So we have an outfit that absolutely does not want anyone to contact them.

Back