New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

:D :D :D
Strange salesman: Just sign this form and write a check for $800 to complete the application and I promise another really rich stranger will come along and take over the payments.
Average Oldguy: Martha...Bring me my shotgun, somebody let a flea bitten dog in the house.

Looks like Miracle isn't the group putting this whole thing together after all. They are merely an FMO themselves, appointed through AHIA Brokerage, who appears to be the group putting this whole deal together.

now you are saying that this deal belongs to [FONT=Verdana, Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Joe D. Chetwood of.....[/FONT]
http://www.quotebestrate.com/healthinsurance.html

hummmm...from the mir. site...

mifg.jpg
Welcome to Agent Contracting for
No Cost to the Insured Final Expense Plan
To begin the enrollment process, please enter your Access Code below. If you need assistance please contact us at [email protected].

Enter Your Access Code:* This portal may not be used for contracting in the state of Texas. Please contact AHIA at (469) 667-6415 for additional information and contracting in Texas.
Scheduled Outage Notification
Please Note: In an effort to provide the highest level of service; Miracle Insurance & Financial Group performs daily system maintenance at the following times.
  • 6:00 AM – 6:15 AM EST
  • 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM EST
It is recommended that you limit activity during these times as access to the Miracle Insurance & Financial Group Enrollment Portal and the Miracle Insurance & Financial Group Agent Portal may be disrupted.
Copyright 2007 © Miracle Insurance & Financial Group. Privacy Policy. All rights reserved.

Check out this post I found from a guy in Raleigh, NC. Wonder who he works for?

"I'm not Moneymaker, but I have had someone close to the program explain the insurable interest to me. As we all know, II is only required at time of application. Each client will apply for the entire policy amount (whether it is 30K 70K 100K, etc). Subsequent to application, they will enter into agreement for the financial institution to pay the premium in exchange for X-$15K of the face amount.

Nothing really different than what is happening all over the place every day.

We'll get more details yet this week from what I understand."

For the record, insurable interest has to be at the time the contract is made, which in the case of life insurance, is when the policy is issued, not necessarily applied for. A bank can take out a life insurance policy on someone they loan a large sum of money to, they apply before the loan is made, but the life policy goes in affect only once the insurable interest is established (i.e., the loan is funded).

After the policy is issued, you can change beneficiaries to someone without insurable interest all you want.

Don't believe this? Submit a life app and then while it's in underwriting, submit a beneficiary change to someone unrelated. Wait for the underwriter to send you an inquiry on who this new person is, and why they are the new beneficiary.

Dan

today Is The Last Call.......but Just Keep RecrudN'.....there Was To Much Negative Stuff On The Call Yesterday......

HUMMMMMMMMM......Darell said he had dinner with Ali last night....Ali says things are moving forward....but is Ali really putting this together are is it AHIA......inquiring minds want to know.......

Back