New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

You guys are too funny here ... it's all true. 15k/ no premium 65-85 underwriting is easy too; none of the 5 majors in the past 5 years. Unbelievable ? if you're a cynic. Good Job Mary !!! We should create a pool and pay out to the top writer every month.

I got this off of http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-200908.html

This site is for student doctors and they know about premium life.
Very interesting.....

Solidarity Model

There are two possible scenarios to obtain the goal of incentivizing organ donation that I believe are ethically acceptable. One is referred to as the solidarity model.[13] As a society, it is agreed that those who want to donate their organs upon death receive a slight advantage in the allocation process if they were ever to need an organ. There are probable methods of abuse in this method. Someone could sign up to be a donor once they are put on a waiting list and then, after receiving the organ, decide not to donate. However, I think that such a model has promise, will cost very little, and has the potential to greatly increase the organ supply.

Zero-Premium Life Insurance

The second method is a zero-premium life insurance policy.[14] Under this model, people would sign up to be donors understanding that, when they die and if their organs were able to be procured, the family receives $5,000. (I have used an arbitrary number.) The individual receives nothing directly from the agreement. There is no buying or selling of the potential organs on the secondary market. It is just a way for the individual to give something to his family. This would be funded by people voluntarily agreeing to pay an extra dollar at the Division of Motor Vehicles while getting their license or registering their car, similar to the practice of giving to the presidential election fund on a tax return.

...no one is being coerced, the interests of the deceased are being followed...

The ethical problem most evident in this model is that we are paying for the organs. If the organs cannot be procured, then the family gets no money. While I agree this is a less than perfect system, I believe it is still an ethically acceptable solution. It is differentiated from paying for a kidney because the organs are from a living, breathing, thinking person. No one is being coerced, the interests of the deceased are being followed, and it is in the family's interests not to object to the deceased's wishes.

Some who are against these kinds of programs wonder why donors should we paid for doing the right thing.[15] I would agree that it is a less than perfect system. It is, however, a less than perfect world in which we live. We should be mindful that the goal is to save the lives of people who are waiting for organs.

Another insteresting site. Has a CA license number on the bottom.
http://www.nocostlifeinsurance.bravehost.com/

Getting close...

If you look at Miracle's contracting paperwork it brings you to the TAG website....interesting

Here is an agency that is doing recruiting seminars.
http://www.edsahia.com/edsahiaagentsevents.html
look at the letter fron CEO

I think every person I've seen involved in this so far is either on a free web host, or using a free email address. That is a big red flag for me.

OK you guys

i apologize for not being able to post but i have been in denver since tuesday -- the doctor has considered jim totally disabled -- in the meantime my 13 year old son went to baseball practice and was hit in the face by a 50 mile an hour baseball -- he has surgery on monday to fix his nose and a brain scan hopefully later this afternoon.

needless to say -- i havent posted --

i did call a couple people yesterday who called me -- and for now this is what i know

the insurance company that is sponsoring this product is redoing the application -- for us -- its supposed to be 4 questions - simple and easy...

so as soon as this is done -- this will roll out --

one question i have for anyone that is thinking this is a scam -- the insurance departments in every state that has been approved -- already approved this product -- if you think this is a scam dont you think the state would disapprove the product?? isnt that their job?

whoever wants to think of this as a scam then fine -- for those who want to be able to offer this to every 65 to 85 year old that NEEDS it...

email me -- i will help get you contracted as soon as possible

whats going to happen is -- the people that are already contracted now will be able to start selling in the states as soon as the green light is issued -- for the ones that have not been contracted -- it will be at least 3 to 4 weeks to get it going because of the multitude of business and contracting that will need to be done.

i have the contracting websites, numbers, etc etc...
i know this gentleman personally -- and thats the only reason i know as much as i do...

i am not a recruiter -- i am now a managing agent -- for now because of the medical situations that have arose -- this would be best for me.
i will be scrubbing applications and calling customers for verification calls -- this is all i will be doing -- besides support for any agents under me..

so again if anyone has any questions please call me 307-256-7136
go to www.halosalesteam.com -- print out the agent profile and fax this and a copy of your license and e&o to 1-888-225-8069 -- when you do this please email me your name, number and address and when you faxed it.. i will call and verify that it was sent and give you your passcode to www.miracleinsurance.com -- when this is done and filled out you will be ready to go with this zero premium product.

again give me a call with any questions -- or email..

again Good Luck everyone -- and i apologize for not posting sooner.

Glad to see you posting and I'm very sorry to hear about your husband and son.

I will not say this is a scam. Instead, I'll give what I hope will be advice if this really is legit and you want to get a lot of agents:

1) The Halo site lists a toll free number - there is no greeting or message. That is unprofessional.

2) The email on the site is undeliverable. I would suggest they get a working email.

3) They should have humans answering the phone. If they cannot afford a secretary I'd wonder how "big" this outfit actually is. A good secretary is $15 per hour.

4) They say they're a large full-service brokerage yet don't list their address.

Seemingly you cannot contact this outfit. I have left two messages with no reply. So when I can't call them, can't email them and they have no physical address what happens when I run into a problem?

Last edited:
$200,000 Per Year Income
arr_2.gif
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9am to 5 pm
arr_2.gif
WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL
arr_2.gif
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
arr_2.gif
JOIN THE 250,000 AGENTS NATIONWIDE

250,000 agents nationwide, wow! This from the website of Miracle Insurance under the button "Join our Team". 250 thousand agents, dang that is a lot of agents! Yet it does say "Join the 250" not "Join our 250", is this a play on words? Plus we have the 200 grand a year (what happen to the million a year? Think I'm being cheated!), now I'm thinking why not 300 grand a year and only 150 thousand agents nationwide?

Just posting information that I found out this morning

Because of technical issues the roll out for this product will be May 1st of this year.

again if you have any questions or just want to talk call me at 307-256-7136 -- i have enjoyed talking to everyone so far -- it has lifted my spirits with all of the managery of my family life

Mary Donaldson
The Part D Lady

Back