New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Re: Miracle Ins & Financial Group

Go to another FMO! I am trying to have my contract released. Check out any FMO before you join.

Re: Miracle Insurance

Dude....can you get my $10 back.....

I'm an agent of Miracle Insurance which their new name is Ali International. I am currently trying to sue the company for holding my money in a reserve account and not releasing it to me upon request.

Re: New zero premium life insurance policy/miracle/financial/group

For a small $15 administrative fee, I will process a request to get you your $10 back. Now, I cannot promise it will be refunded, but every once in a while, a Miracle happens at Miracle Insurance.

Dan

The Return of the Ali

He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Did anyone get the email from Ali and Miracle about their presets, final program, dental vision, and other Medicare Advantage?

See below if no; I took the liberty to have cut and pasted for an fyi and 411 to all:

To All Concerned,
The response we have received from our last email has been OVERWHELMING and we apologize if we have not gotten back to you quickly! In response to the overwhelming amount of calls and emails we have received, we have decided to pass out the information via email and web conferencing. Please see below for a schedule of our webinar as well as our training programs
Let me give you a brief idea of our company. We are an insurance brokerage Headquartered in Raleigh, NC concentrating mainly on the Senior Market and moving into the future with Telesales and Web based sales in the 65+ and the below 65 market. We send our agents out in the field to Sell Final Expense, Medicare supplement/Advantage products and indemnity plans. Today I will concentrate mainly on our above 65 product.
FINAL EXPENSE:
Our current primary carrier for Final Expense is Settlers Life located at Settlers Life - Home . Settlers Life is available in AL, AZ, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, IO, KY, MD, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, WV, WI, and WY. Settlers Life is a face to face company with fantastic rates and excellent service! They are simplified issue and have Guarantee issue where authorized by law. With our Settlers Life contract, we send agents out on Pre Set appointments that have been screened Medically, Age wise, and Financially. We have found that there is a very specific demographic of people that purchase Final Expense products and we target those people specifically. The agent knows you are coming, and they know what you are there to do. We purchase the Pre Set Appointments from 3 different Telemarketing companies and pay for them in advance. In order to motivate the agents not to take advantage of that process, we charge the EXACT cost of those appointments back to the agent and subtract it from their commission. We do not make any money whatsoever with the appointments and the cost of EACH appointment is $25. By doing this, we allow agents to start writing business right away without having to have the normal $600-$700 required to purchase leads to get started. We empower the agents to get started and producing money right away. All of our agents start out on a 70% contract, with a 70% advance and 30% as earned. Let me break that down for you
On a Settler's Life Contract:
- If you sell a $50 premium policy, your ALP is $600
- If your contract level is 70% that is a total of $420 commission.
- However, of that $420, we advance you 70% and give you 30% as earned.
- Which means that of that $420, you would get $294 upon issue and the remaining $126 will be as-earned effective the following month.
- If you sell a policy with a $50 premium, you can expect to get $294 upon issue then $10.50 every month for the next 12 months.
Appointment fees are in the package, and are state specific. You should make your checks out to Settlers Life, NOT to Miracle Insurance. If you prefer to use a credit card, that form is also attached.

Our second company for Final Expense is called American Memorial Life Insurance Company, or AML for short. AML is a brand new company being backed by Assurant Solutions a multi Billion dollar company best known for their Assurant Health Plans. Assurant Solutions Preneed Division
This particular program offers a product and service that is very competitive and because it is being backed by Assurant Solutions, is about to do something VERY rare in the Final Expense field! By the end of the first quarter in 2009, AML hopes to be able to provide FULLY telesales and/or web based sales without ANY paperwork required. This process, will revolutionize the Final Expense industry allowing agents to contact clients in all areas of the state in which an agent has a license. This contract STARTS at 85% and goes considerable higher than our Settler's Life contract. However, we are much more selective about the agents we place into this program than our other program. This program also has no state appointment fee and is will soon be available in 49 states. This program will NOT be available in New York.

- Attached are contracting Paperwork for Both Companies. Settlers Life MUST be mailed back to us, while AML can be scanned and emailed back to Tristan or faxed to Miracle.

Dental & Vision Plans:
Dental and Vision insurance getting too expensive for your clients? Try the Dental and Vision plans instead! Become an agent and market plans like the two I have attached to this Email! Sell it right over the internet, all Guarantee issue and all available IMMEDIATELY! This IS the new wave of the Dental and Vision coverage!
www.dpbrokers.com/join.aspx?ref=34409TR To become an agent to market these products, go here! There is NO appointment fee!

Medicare Advantage:

For those of you that are interested in our Medicare Advantage Field, you can check to see which company is available in your area by going to our Parent Company's website at www.MAFORAGENTS.COM and typing in your zip code. In addition to those carrier, if you live in NC or SC, we have an MA product that gives partial refunds of the client's Part B premium.
One of our preffered Vendor, Wellpoint (which is commonly known as Blue Cross, or Blue Cross & Blue Shield) in some states offers an MA product that can be done OVER THE PHONE! No signature required AT ALL, and there is an entire separate set of rules (much easier) than the standard MA rules this year by CMS. If you would like to hear about Wellpoint and how you can get involved, join us on our Wellpoint training Webinar below.
Wellpoint Webinar Invite
We are holding weekly webinar training sessions. The next 2 webinars and dates are below. Please make sure you can attend one!
When: Thursday, December 11th and Wednesday, December 17th
Time: 11:00 a.m. (45 minutes to 60 minutes)
Topic: Wellpoint Medicare Product Training and Agent Contracting
Meeting link: GatherPlace Join a Session
Teleconference dial-in number: +1 (712) 432-1551 and pin 1127873
Please test your browser compatibility before the meeting at:
GatherPlace Java Test
Attached is an information package on Wellpoint and information you will need for the Webinar.

Company Overview:
In response to the tremendous amount of interest in our previous email; we have decided to hold a Webinar to help explain some of our products and services in a larger setting. Our VP of Operations has had the phone glued to his ear for the past two weeks and we thought we would give him a break and explain things to a larger crowd all at once. Please see the two days we have scheduled for a Teleconferencing below. Try to attend in order to understand our company and what we do.
Conference Details

Scheduled Conference Date:Tuesday, December 16, 2008 & Thursday December 18, 2005
Scheduled Start Time:1:00 PM Eastern Std Time
Scheduled End Time:2:55 PM Eastern Std Time
Scheduled # of Participants:150
Type of Conference:Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number:1-219-509-8222 (East Coast)
Participant Access Code:22343

GA CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE AND ARE DIFFERENT THAN AGENT CONTRACTS. CONTACT TRISTAN DIRECTLY TO NEGOTIATE GA/MGA CONTRACTS.

Respectfully
Dr. Ali Shahrak, Ph.D
CEO Miralce Insurance & Financial Group
919-844-7200

Last edited:

Oh no.
Why didn't I come here first like I always do?!

A close friend of mine who I trust very much has been working with TAG for quite a while and is working primarily the zero cost life insurance. I've read about 9 of the early pages and then a few of the last few, and it's sounding like this is no good.

Well I finished signing up on the website earlier for my appointment. Now I'm quite scared.

Oh no.
Why didn't I come here first like I always do?!

A close friend of mine who I trust very much has been working with TAG for quite a while and is working primarily the zero cost life insurance. I've read about 9 of the early pages and then a few of the last few, and it's sounding like this is no good.

Well I finished signing up on the website earlier for my appointment. Now I'm quite scared.

You should be! You should SOOOO be! If you are working with Zero Premium in NC, you should be very very scared! There is a premium financing product that is legal in NC, but TAG's version of Zero premium is very illegal!

Just for the record, this thread began back in April of '07 as an attempt to recruit agents in a STOLI type scam. It has evolved into exposing the agency/agencies behind it by both parody and criticism.

What started out as "New zero premium life insurance policy" paralleled "Miracle Insurance","Miracle Ins & Financial Grp", and "The Return of the Ali". Since all these posts had substance in common, they have been merged into the present form "New zero premium life insurance policy/miracle/financial/group".

I am posting this for those who don't want to waste their time trying to figure out what's going on in the evolution of this original thread.

Back