New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Mary...I admire your enthusiasm. But, I would be interested in a response to some good points that were previously posted (see below).

Thanks

1) The Halo site lists a toll free number - there is no greeting or message. That is unprofessional.

2) The email on the site is undeliverable. I would suggest they get a working email.

3) They should have humans answering the phone. If they cannot afford a secretary I'd wonder how "big" this outfit actually is. A good secretary is $15 per hour.

4) They say they're a large full-service brokerage yet don't list their address.

Seemingly you cannot contact this outfit. I have left two messages with no reply. So when I can't call them, can't email them and they have no physical address what happens when I run into a problem?

Mary...I admire your enthusiasm.

come on now.....NAA trained her .........and from my point of view a good agent has to be screwed over at least three times to make it in this biz.............so mary is on course.......if she does not screw it up to were she could lose her lic. like I almost did.........

Mary...I admire your enthusiasm. But, I would be interested in a response to some good points that were previously posted (see below).

Thanks

1) The Halo site lists a toll free number - there is no greeting or message. That is unprofessional.

2) The email on the site is undeliverable. I would suggest they get a working email.

3) They should have humans answering the phone. If they cannot afford a secretary I'd wonder how "big" this outfit actually is. A good secretary is $15 per hour.

4) They say they're a large full-service brokerage yet don't list their address.

Seemingly you cannot contact this outfit. I have left two messages with no reply. So when I can't call them, can't email them and they have no physical address what happens when I run into a problem?

the site is under construction -- fixing the email site,

you need to understand something about about the phone --- if you have 1000's of agents calling in and wanting to know what, why, when and where... you cannot have someone answering the phone all day long..
the phone is primarily an answering machine and can go right to a fax... once you fax your paperwork into that number -- you will get a live voice that calls you back -- and will give you an optional number to call... I have talked to Valerie -- she is the secretary -- several times...
Don't ask me why this is the way.. I didn't set it up ---

so again I am waiting just like everyone else --- I don't have all of the answers -- just a couple

the main website that is marketing this zero premium product is www.miracleinsurance.com -- you can investigate that all you want -- and call the number on their site all you want...

this is the site where you put in the access code to get signed up for the product... without a referral code you cannot sign up

ok im going to bed its almost midnight

Well I apologize in advance for this and not directed at you Mary, but how incredibally arrogant that any brokerage would expect to contract agents without relasing a single detail. We are not in the field just for commission, but for the client. And a solid agent is gonna tear into a product before they decide if they're going to offer it or not.

I'm not saying this won't end up being fantastic. It might. But for agents to get contracted before knowing the details? Common.

Exactly what would the rush be? This is a "first come first serve" offering? Why can't everyone just wait until all the details are released?

And lol Mary...if this outfit is telling you they're getting 1,000's of agents calling.

A little recorded message wouldn't hurt either. And can get we a physical address for this place?

Last edited:
but how incredibally arrogant that any brokerage would expect to contract agents without relasing a single detail. We are not in the field just for commission, but for the client. And a solid agent is gonna tear into a product before they decide if they're going to offer it or not.

The DOI's have term for this...it's called due diligence.......

Yeah....I want my name listed as a contracted agent after the FBI raids the place. Lol! Just kidding. Seriously, my sig ain't going on a single piece of paper until I saw all the details first. If you're actually signing paperwork for a product you haven't seen? Wow.

The DOI's have term for this...it's called due diligence.......

Well Scott, you and I can both tell the class what happens when you hook up to sell a product without doing all the research necessary. And Scott can tell everyone how the DOI reacts when you're licensed to sell a product that tanks and it's not even your fault.

come on now.....NAA trained her .........and from my point of view a good agent has to be screwed over at least three times to make it in this biz.............so mary is on course.......if she does not screw it up to were she could lose her lic. like I almost did.........

How did you almost lose your license?

Over a year ago Jesse McDonald and I got emailed what we thought looked like a great non-underwritten indenmity product. It was underwritten by Chesapeake so it looked legit and when we called the number we spoke to a very nice gentleman in NY who went over all the details. He really pushed us to get contracted but Jesse and I wanted to dig a little first.

Flag 1: We found the clients were supposed to pay their monthy premiums to the marketing company. You're supposed to pay premiums directly to the insurance company.

Flag 2: The name of the marketing company was nowhere to be found. Turns out after another call it was just a simply business account owned by the owner of the marketing company.

Flag 3: We called Chesapeake and they claimed they had never heard of, nor was affiliated with this company. We called the company back and heard that Chesapeake did indeed pull out and they hadn't had time to change the brochure.

Flag 4: New brochure comes out days later with yet another insurance company I had never heard of. Called the number, no message, just direct to voicemail.

No go.

About 2 months later an attorney from Chesapeake calls me. Apparantely this is a bogus outfit that sets up shops, collects as much money as they can and pulls out. Called the marketing company backs, phone's out of service.

Do your frick'n homework.

How did you almost lose your license?

Got suckered into selling a unlicensed health insurance plan .....got fined $2,500 and testified for the DOI......AND THAT WAS JUST THE DOI.....4 years later it was finely settled with the labor dept. and my e&o carrier....

Back