New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Scott certainly knows as do I after meeting with members of the MD DOI for 6 hours that as an agent YOU bear the responsiblity to fully check out any company you choose to affiliate with. They require "due diligence." Contracting to sell a product that you have not seen is unethical if not a blatant DOI violation and at least certainly violates the spirit of the rules.

i am not a recruiter -- i am now a managing agent -- for now because of the medical situations that have arose -- this would be best for me.
i will be scrubbing applications and calling customers for verification calls -- this is all i will be doing -- besides support for any agents under me..

The above statement further confuses me. You say you are not a "recruiter" yet how does one get agents working under them? For every agent I have ever had working "under me" I first had to recruit them. When I did I received an over ride on the business they sold.

If in fact you are not trying to recruite us then why are you working so hard to get us to sign up, and putting up with all the flack you are getting?

I also find it curious that with it being so easy to sell/give away over the phone that you aren't going to be "giving it" away yourself. I would think it would be a perfect fit for someone who doesn't have the time to prospect and go on appointments. A perfect opportunity for those who want to be "underwear agents."

If you have time to do verification calls, scrub applications and provide support for those agents under you couldn't you make more money selling it? Can't you call your clients no matter where you are? I have called my clients from England, Italy, Jamaica, France, etc.

I'm not well versed on this kind of insurance so I may not be seeing the "big picture". I'm only posing these questions because I feel I need more credible information to make an intelligent decision.

You may very well be right, but don't you agree that there are still a lot of inconsistencies and "secret information" that apparently can't be shared yet?

Amen to doing your DD. I just called the NC DOI and it seems they have fielded a lot of phone calls, but they have no information either.

Mainly, because they don't know who is underwriting these policies. They are curious as to who that will be also. (only the SHADOW knows)

If I may , here are a couple points I would like to share. Where this is going I don't know yet.

First, I found out Global Mktg (an FMO) is involved with this. They mkt MA's (like Arkadian, Secure Horizons). Somehow, they are related to my FMO with Universal Health (Medicare Advantage, in Florida.

2)OK, the owner of Universal Health, Dr. Desai, a prominent Republican fundraiser in Fl, is a doctor and a Hindu?

The owner of Miracle, in NC., is also a doctor and a Hindu.? Don't know anything about him yet. (the SHADOW knows)

I really don't have a problem with Mary wanting to recruit. I know Mary and she's fantastic. What I don't like is agents are expected to get contracted before we see the details. Eventually we will have those details and post them here. Then anyone who wants to hook up, more power to ya.

zero premium life insurance

I may be quoting someone here, pardon me if I am.

This whole thing reminds me of a weekend at Michael Jackson's Merryland Ranch, before it's all over someones gonna get *******.

Here are more tidbits. This is being set-up as a Master Plan of insurance so the insured receives a Certificate of Insurance, as opposed to a policy.

That would explain the speed with which the agent will get licensed, and the various state approvals coming in.

Application is a one-page, which you can fill out over the phone, and will be double verified before processed. Some bad health conditions will be rated up rather than declined, but because of the additional cost the agents commission will be reduced by 10-20%.

Product launch date is May 1.....policy issued in 10 days from app date.

Supplies?? Probably download your own 1 page app until they can take e-app.

The above statement further confuses me. You say you are not a "recruiter" yet how does one get agents working under them? For every agent I have ever had working "under me" I first had to recruit them. When I did I received an over ride on the business they sold.

Frank -- just as I told a couple of people that called me this morning -- if I hadn't of posted this -- someone else would of -- so as being a manager -- that is my choice in what I want to do -

If in fact you are not trying to recruite us then why are you working so hard to get us to sign up, and putting up with all the flack you are getting?

I am used to getting flack on this board -- so whatever :)
I'm not trying hard to get you to sign up -- I am sharing info with what I have -- like I have said before -- right now I am licensed in Wy and Oh -- waiting on my license in NC -- I was thinking about getting my license in Wisconsin -- depending on how much medsups cost to the clients.. it would be a great bonus to add on the zero premium..

I also find it curious that with it being so easy to sell/give away over the phone that you aren't going to be "giving it" away yourself. I would think it would be a perfect fit for someone who doesn't have the time to prospect and go on appointments. A perfect opportunity for those who want to be "underwear agents."

I will be doing this on my own -- with my own clients -- right today I have 1200 people to sign up here in Cheyenne --- between the family issues that go on in my life -- thats enough for me...
one of the reasons i was posting on here was to get ideas on how to approach people on the phone in other states... -- but so far no one has posted any ideas... was looking for some advice..

If you have time to do verification calls, scrub applications and provide support for those agents under you couldn't you make more money selling it? Can't you call your clients no matter where you are? I have called my clients from England, Italy, Jamaica, France, etc.

In Wyoming i have 15 agents that I will be managing -- I will be working with them on the verification calls etc etc..

I'm not well versed on this kind of insurance so I may not be seeing the "big picture". I'm only posing these questions because I feel I need more credible information to make an intelligent decision.

Well I certainly agree -- but I do not have any more info as of yet

You may very well be right, but don't you agree that there are still a lot of inconsistencies and "secret information" that apparently can't be shared yet?

again.. its because of insider trading..

Last edited:
Miracle Insurance
Website – www.miracleinsurance.com

Here is what I have learned about Miracle Insurance

All roads lead to their site. I have talked to several FMO's and they all use Miracle Insurance for this program.

Their Address reverse look-up goes to:
Behrend, Gary D DDS PA
5710 Six Forks Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 866-1989

Phone for Miracle insurance is 919-844-7200 – Unlisted

Ali Shahrak – CEO
According to the NC DOI Web site – he is under investigation

What I am taking from all of this:

1. According to their site they look legit.
2. If it was a scam, why would so many other FMO’s be working with them? If we raised all these questions, wouldn't they do the same?
3. Maybe the dentist owns the building and they lease some space.
4. Why is no one mentioning the carrier?
5. $10 to sign up – maybe they are making all their money there (5,000 agents sign up, that is $50,000)

I know that I am not going to rule out the product until I see it, then I will look at contracting. According to most, it rolls out May 1st, and in no states that I am in. So let the games begin then!

Back