New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

"ALI SHAHRAK, MBA, PhD., PRESIDENT, CEO
Dr. Ali Shahrak is the President and CEO of Miracle Insurance & Financial Group. He has over 15 years experience in the insurance business as an executive and founder of 3 insurance related companies. Dr. Shahrak has served as a Special Forces Commander, Fighter Pilot Instructor, Aviation Base Commander, and has taught at The College of Radiology specializing in Nuclear Medicine.
Holding 12 degrees in various disciplines, he is fluent in 4 languages and has visited over 150 countries worldwide. "

Yes...I am skeptical. It's amazing, with that background, there is so little information on him. And by the way...The American College of Radiology has NO RECORD of this man.

I promise...I'll eat crow if all of this is true, but for now...woof woof..This is a dog with fleas.

One other thing my inquiring mind would like to know.....Are these foreign based companies and investors setting this up? Even though many American co's have global interests, I would like to "follow the money".

This concept was 3 years in the making....what else is being dreamed up?

I agree, Chumps. Just like the NC DOI knows more than what was told to me over the phone. Here is a guy in their back yard (both in Raleigh) generating tons of phone calls to their dept, yet they know nothing? Well ma'am, if you folks know nothing, aren't you superflous to the coffers and needs of the NC public?

The carrier is a secret because upon launch of product it will affect the stock price. I understand there will be an IPO issued. So that tells us this is a publicly traded company. Been told this is an A -rated one too.

Just to clarify, the statement that there will be an IPO tells us this is NOT a publicly traded company. You are publicly traded after the IPO.

Also, it is doubtful they would be able to do this type of product launch if they were in the quiet period of an IPO launch. Sorry, this statement would make me very nervous about the company.

Since most of this is simply heresy, my concern is still I want to understand the insurable interest. When you figure this out, you usually figure out if it's a legitimate thing, or if it's not. Personally, I'm always skeptical of getting something for nothing. I love the idea of getting things for free, but it does cause my 'Warning.... Warning, Will Robinson' detector to go off.

Dan

here is his texas profile.....

http://www.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/tdi/TdiARManager

Agent Profile ALIREZA SHAHRAK Address: 5710 SIX FORKS RD 2ND FLR
RALEIGH, NC 2760

License ID License Type Qualification Most Recent Issue Date Exp Date Status 1274333 General Lines Agent Life, Accident, Health and HMO 05/07/2004 05/07/2008 Active
Appointments
ALIREZA SHAHRAK Company Active
AMERICAN INCOME LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY 05/20/2004
AMERICO FINANCIAL LIFE AND ANNUITY INSURANCE COMPANY 03/23/2006
CONTINENTAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF BRENTWOOD, TENNESSEE 05/12/2006
PACIFICARE LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY 03/28/2006
SHENANDOAH LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY 03/16/2006
UNION BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY 03/22/2006
UNITED AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY 03/22/2006
UNITED HEALTHCARE INSURANCE COMPANY 03/14/2006
UNITED HEALTHCARE OF TEXAS, INC. 03/14/2006
WORLD INSURANCE COMPANY 06/03/2006

Last edited:
Do any of you really want to, in essence, turn over your entire client base to these people? Isn't that what we would be doing, giving them all the data we have on our clients when we write a policy?

I not sure if I could get behind someone that has been with [SIZE=-1]American Income Life Insurance for 4 years......
[/SIZE]

Back