New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

This is like when Google went public ... some people got in and some didn't. I foresee a lot of people here kicking themselves here.

When Google went public everyone could look over the entire finacial filing and do some research.

We have no information yet - don't know the product details or the investors. Let's see all the details first.

Who would have jumped into to Google with this:

"We'd like people to buy our stock. We really don't have anything set up yet - that's coming shortly. We like to disclose our financials but haven't gotten around to it yet. But please purchase stock through our Yahoo or Hotmail email address and we'll get back to you."

***Attention Licensed Insurance Agents***

A new life insurance product is about to hit the market.. Get involved
now!

* ZERO PREMIUM Life Insurance
* Ages 65 - 85
* Commissions: $250 per application
* Limited underwriting
* Simplified issue
* Agent contracting available online
* Lead Program Available

For more information please send your contact information to:
[email protected]

I got this in my email today. It was from letters at monster.com. This is the only advertisements I have seen other than this forum.

Lol. I answered a few Craiglist posts and had two people call me back. I swear to God it's like talking to the CIA: "Sir, we can't give you any information or we'd have to kill you." I'm not kidding. One told me he cannot disclose the insurance company. What? Can't disclose the company?

After talking to both people the entire tone of the conversation was like something very dirty and covert was going on. I think I need shower to wash this weird feeling off me.

The first guy who called was extremely stand-offish. He was very curt: "just what kind of information do you want!!!"

Two different people (non insurance people) I have talked to about this suggested that this may only be a front for some other activity.

One asked if the investors were in this country, if they aren't that this could be a money laundering scam.

At this point with all the "I'm gonna have to shoot you" crap that is going on I guess this could be as valid as anything else we are hearing right now.

Just thought I'd add something else to the mix that I heard.

Back