New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

ScamCartoon.jpg

scam-swamp-sale.gif

Last edited:
We've talking about ethics a lot on this board and we can argue about which products are "better" regarding life and health. But I will state this; any agent willing to sign their name to a legal document before they have seen the details should not be in the field of insurance. I have made mistakes in the past with companies like UGA/Mega Life but even in those cases I at least checked out the company (UICI which is was a public company at the time) and my field office had been licensed for 13 years (check with the DOI) as well as checking to make sure the products were legit - which they were.

I cannot imagine a situation where an intelligent agent would get so crazy in the mind that they would sign papers for a product they have no seen.

I agree John, now some crook has those agents social security number, ins. license #, date of birth, and maybe there banking numbers. I hope none of these people get too screwed up over the deal.

I agree John, now some crook has those agents social security number, ins. license #, date of birth, and maybe there banking numbers. I hope none of these people get too screwed up over the deal.

So now he's a crook because he's under investigation? Hello - ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back