New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

...That was just an example Ali gave at one point, but everyone writes that like it is a fact.

Not a major deal, but just an example to show the amount of misinformation...

Do you realize you just admitted that Ali himself has spread misinformation?

Do you realize you just admitted that Ali himself has spread misinformation?

Wow. An example is just that. Not misinformation. Misinformation would be if he said "THE FACE IS $X" when it proved otherwise. He was merely giving an example to demonstrate how the program would work.

www.dictionary.com worked for me.

it is useless to argue with you... you know as little as we do... a lot of people have talked with Ali... a lot of people have attended the meetings and so in that regard you are not any more special.

I stick with my original feeling that this may or may not be a scam. I definitely think you may work in their office but even with that, I do not even think that the people that work in Miracle would know it was a scam or not... that is for one person to know

You are right. Nobody knows for sure but we are all dying to figure it out. I wish they would just come out with the information so we could all look at it and judge it then.

Last edited:
it is useless to argue with you... you know as little as we do... a lot of people have talked with Ali... a lot of people have attended the meetings and so in that regard you are not any more special.

I stick with my original feeling that this may or may not be a scam. I definitely think you may work in their office but even with that, I do not even think that the people that work in Miracle would know it was a scam or not... that is for one person to know

Ang, what part of the coast are you on? I have friends at OBX.

You are right. Nobody knows for sure but we are all dying to figure it out. I wish they would just come out with the information so we could all look at it and judge it then. It is killing me not to know the details and it is very frustrating.

One thing I can promise to you as an absolute fact - I do not work for them or in their office. I'm just a lowly independent agent.
ok, so we are all the same. The problem is that it is hard to hype something that you know nothing about (or only what little bits have been given) and it is hard to convince agents that have worked with and for you for years to join something that could or could not pan out.

Even if it is only $10... it still upsetting when you get dupped, should that be the case and even more upsetting when you are the one convincing people that trust you to do so.

Last edited:
i think it is premature to make an assessment. How can so many people be so sure when the underwriting company has not been disclosed yet? If that company is a fortune 500 co and A+ rating, I don't believe it is a scam. I called my states (GA) insurance comm office and they have licensed Miracle Insurance agency but did not know anything about zero premium life insurance - so why would they approve a license without information about "the product" being marketed - they could really put this to rest for agents and we would not have to guess and take a chance of having our license taken because we are trying to help a lot of unisured seniors and make money at the same time.

i think it is premature to make an assessment. How can so many people be so sure when the underwriting company has not been disclosed yet? If that company is a fortune 500 co and A+ rating, I don't believe it is a scam. I called my states (GA) insurance comm office and they have licensed Miracle Insurance agency but did not know anything about zero premium life insurance - so why would they approve a license without information about "the product" being marketed - they could really put this to rest for agents and we would not have to guess and take a chance of having our license taken because we are trying to help a lot of unisured seniors and make money at the same time.

The reason that so many people think it is a scam is because nothing has been disclosed yet.

This is how it reads right now:
$0 premium life insurance for seniors
Contract for $10 - then we will give you the info May 1st.

It is now May 1st. Where is the info? The more stalling there is the worse that it looks.

Maybe this is the Government too, since it costs the Government to bury the tens of thousands of people who die without any life insurance at all. Maybe they figure better to give anyone $15,000 than to cost the Government more than that.

Go figure!
I just caught this... the government only gives $255 per person for burial, no more and no less. That is right on the social security website

Back