New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I'm not sure how you can even sign up agents without a company, much less a product.

I've been wondering how they can justify this. And if they claim that its West Coast Life, a lot of agent here are already appointed with WCL and should be able to offer the product if they really will carry it. Why should these agents still sign sign up with Miracle?:nah:

my husband was worried about that same point... when he was trying to get information and they would not disclose he told them that he was worried that it would conflict with a contract he already holds and they (MI) told him not to worry, he is NOT appointed with the company. My husband asked how they know w/o his list and they said "trust us, you are not"

Whatever that is worth

That alone should be a major red flag.

Let's Review the Post:

1st post:

PRODUCT PROFILE:
♦No Signature Required
♦No Leads Necessary
♦Can Cold Call or Knock on Doors
♦Can be Sold by Telephone
♦All Enrollment Applications must be Verified by Insurance Company
♦All Enrollment Applications can be Submitted Online (Paperless Applications)
♦$250 Commission per Application for Agents
♦10 days from Submission to pay on approved applications
♦No CMS Regulation
♦A+ Rated Name Brand Company
♦Continuous Enrollment

- Then we have:

INCREDIBLE NEW PRODUCT

$15,000 Life Insurance For $ 0 PREMIUM.

The premiums are paid by an investment company. This new concept is an
opportunity of a lifetime. The name of the carrier and investment company
will be announced in the next few days.

- $250 First Year Commission
- 100% Advanced
- No Chargebacks
- Issue Ages 65 to 85
- STATES THAT THIS PRODUCT IS APPROVED TO MARKET PRESENTLY ARE:
TX, NC, SC, GA, AND CA. OTHER STATES ARE BEING APPROVED AS WE SPEAK.

- Then we had some various IMO / FMO’s thrown in the mix, but all roads lead us to Miracle and Ali

- Frank is ready to give away his program if it is legit for those who are signed up

- Angwagner1974 came to us with her husband actually meeting Ali and having the same questions as us

- Then comes insurancechick, who according to post # 321 has the name of the insurance company, but cannot tell us

So, that is what we know.

Does anyone have any new info?

"- Then comes insurancechick, who according to post # 321 has the name of the insurance company, but cannot tell us"

Okay, here's one way she can save face and prove she wasn't lying: get a decoder batring or whatever, and post the name of the insurance company here in CODE, then after the company is officially announced, give us the KEY to the CODE and we'll come back and decode it and voila! Or not...

Probably won't. Probably can't.

zero sense

As an officer of our local National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors I am going to propose that we do a local press release giving a heads up warning to proceed very cautiously. If I can get other board members to agree I'll post the press release here.

John! How in the world were you able to find this? I cannot figure out how to do an Agent or License Search without a Social Security Number or NPN number?

alincdoicm5.jpg

If this is for real, it is the slickest marketing program I have seen in a long time. What better way to create a stir than to keep everything secret?

Do you think for one minute we would be talking about it this much if it was already available? All the money in the world can't pay for that kind of advertising.

In marketing you have to make people want something so bad that, even before it is available, they will stand in line all day just waiting to get on the list to get one.

"I have an awesome product that will enable agents to dramatically increase their income while only working half the amount of time. I can't tell you the name of it, nor specifically what it does other than you will work less and make more money than you could ever imagine.

You probably have enough cash in your wallet right now to pay for it. In one year enjoy the kind of financial freedom you have been searching for.

The first four digits of the phone number to call are 1-877. Keep this information confidential and in a secure place.

For each 10 insurance agents you get to put up a $25.00 deposit I will give you an additional number to add to the first four digits of the phone number and a bonus of $100.00 once all the information is released. As the agents under you begin purchasing it you will receive an undisclosed percentage of the still to be established price.

Get in on the ground floor of this amazing offer before other agents find out about it on their own and cut you out of your bonuses and commissions. You can trust me, I am also an insurance agent."

As an officer of our local National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors I am going to propose that we do a local press release giving a heads up warning to proceed very cautiously. If I can get other board members to agree I'll post the press release here.

Maybe I am missing something but it sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm concerned about agents who do not know of this board who may be or already have signed up.

If I was a new, struggling agent just trying to get established, and didn't have access to information like we have here, I probably would have signed up for it. I know I would have. The rest of you probably would have also.

Back