New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

My IMO just told me it they are coming out in NC, SC, GA, TX, CA, PA, and VT on May 15th, June 1st for VA and FL .

Last edited:
It uses a loophole in the insurability requirement. The investor has 83 billion dollars in place for just the first 3 months alone.

and who is the investor....micheal dell,bill gates ,ali babba, nigerian bank and trust....and I would like to see how this is written as a loophole in insurance law.....

They are a fortune 500 A+ rated company. They will be in all 50 states.

yet nobody can come up with a name....amazing.....

WOOF WOOF...BUYER BEWARE!

dcr0055l.jpg

It's not that nobody can come up with a name...it's more like wait for the Grand Opening! Some already do know the name... (just not the masses) .........But what's the point if you can't sell the product until it gets the final "GO AHEAD" ??

And I do know the host of this phone call. Very innovative individual.

Well I think this Ali guy is betting a lot. If he's collecting $10 fees from thousands of agents and come to find this never launches I can see a nice NC DOI investigation and attorney general investigation into this entire debacle. If such an investigation would come to to find that there was never a deal in place he could be looking at jail time.

My suggestion to whoever's pocketing the $10 fee is this: This better darned well actually launch - and soon. If not he'd better be prepared to refund everyone's fees to get ready to get investigated.

I'm not saying it's a scam. What I'm saying is if this doesn't launch soon and someone's collected countless thousands in "fees" that person can expect a letter from the DOI and attorney general.

I'm starting to smell a rat here and I personally will contact the NC DOI and the attorney general if information is not provided very soon yet Miracle is continuing to collect fees. I find it personally apalling that anyone would dare to charge a single nickle w/o providing a single shred of information.

So go ahead and formally put Miracle on notice - either we get some information very soon or I pick up the phone and let the appropriate DOI know that fees are being collected by agents and zero info is being provided. If you think the DOI will like that guess again.

I've personally had it with the clandestine bullshit.

Last edited:
How would a launch in a few days be possible when several people have checked with various DOI's and it's not even approved nor filed.

I personally checked with the NC DOI and have 100% assurance that nothing has been filed regarding this.

John or whoever,
Once the product is filed, how long will the DOI spend before announcing their intentions?
Did you see the NCDOI news page I linked earlier? They seem to be pretty aggressive legally and with Ali "under investigation" status and his criminal record that speaks volumes about his ethics, this dog doesn't just have fleas, it has a bomb strapped to it's back.

Normally after a plan is filed it can take up to a year for DOI approval. I think it's highly unethical to charge a cent to agents when no information is being given.

It doesn't smell right at all. Unless appointment fees were being collected from the agents the agency would have to pay all appointment fees. That's hefty when you're talking about 2,000 agents and the average state appointment fee is $30. That means Miracle would be coming out of pocket $60,000 in appointment fees? Unlikely.

How would a launch in a few days be possible when several people have checked with various DOI's and it's not even approved nor filed.

I personally checked with the NC DOI and have 100% assurance that nothing has been filed regarding this.

Maybe they'll use an already approved in all 50 states final expense plan. The only thing that would be different is that investors are paying the premium and the client gets the policy. More than likely they'd have to have an agreement with the insurance company on this

Back