New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I had a friend that bought a few of those phones, I would tend to stick with more traditional type mac. like bubble gum machines. I knew a guy that made over 10k a month with 25 cent machines.

I just discouraged some friends from investing their last $400 in a "Own your own travel website" MLM. They honestly didn't know what a MLM was.
Greed is blinding.

Gee Slick, would that be "your travel Biz" by any chance. I have a friend tryng to recruit me, and another just signed. They both think they will make tons of money because of the bonuses they heard at a meeting, and they want to get out of insurance.

Gee Slick, would that be "your travel Biz" by any chance. I have a friend tryng to recruit me, and another just signed. They both think they will make tons of money because of the bonuses they heard at a meeting, and they want to get out of insurance.

Thats it!!!
I couldn't remember the name.
I asked my friends the obvious questions like;
Do you have a line of people asking to book travel?
Do you or have you ever ran a website?
Do you know what it takes to market on the web?

They showed me the company magazine, it had the president and vp etc. and plain as day under their bios it said things like "former Amway Diamond".

In all honesty my friends came to me for seeking my professional advice, I spent all of thirty seconds investigating this train wreck. I told them to get a part time job at the pet store, it's more fun petting puppies than licking your wounds.

Did I mention...Greed is blinding.

i was hoping i would get some more from you guys as how to promote this... but apparently i was wrong...i thought this was a forum where we all share together...

Everyone has been "sharing", just not what you wanted to hear. For your own sake you might want to pay closer attention to what they are saying.

I hope everyone is wrong, but it sure doesn't sound like it. What was it someone said in another thread, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then there is a strong possibility that is isn't a chicken.

Quite honestly Mary, how do you think a board full of insurance professional would have reacted to this:

This product will make thousands of millionaires in the next few months. No Hype!

No how exactly would that math work where over the next several months anyone would be a millionaire? You can't come here with complete garbage like that and expect a postive response.

And if it really is that great then it'll sell itself. I'm trying to figure out if the post was simply a way to round up a bunch of agents for a pseudo-MLM scam.

I sympathize with Mary, because I have gotten excited about various ventures over the years, and have been convinced that this next one would be "the one" but that millionaires comment really struck me too.

Latest posts

Back