New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Why don't you answer why you said you know who the company is.

A. There is a gag order
B. There is a $1,000,000 fine for disclosing
C. Nobody wants to face an insider trading investigation

Take your pick. Any one of the three is enough.

I did find out that the company I thought it was turned out not to be correct. Therefore, I will not say anything else unless it is a no-doubt guaranteed fact, and would encourage the rest of the group to do the same.

Why Not? Considering some of these Medicare Advantage players are changing contracts, and not paying timely commish....are they any different? And if the big guns are contracting/contracted with Ali already, why not you, sweetpea? tHEY GOT MILLIONS....and millions, and millions....and you got a couple credit cards. This will be good.

So insurance chick, they told you the company was a big secret and that you would be fined millions. I bet they told you a fake company just to see if you would tell someone. Man good thing you didn't or you would be cut out of the loop.

Can you amuse us with the company they told you it was?

Fine - so who's paying all the state appointment fees for every agent?

THIS HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT 12 times so far, but NO agents will be appointed with the carrier - it will all go through Ali.

If people would take the time to read the posts instead of just going off then the facts would come through!

I'm sure you'll all appreciate this, but this is my last post, as I can't take it anymore. I wish you all well.

If you want direct answers/information, call Miracle at 919-844-7200. :goofy:

THIS HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT 12 times so far, but NO agents will be appointed with the carrier - it will all go through Ali.

If people would take the time to read the posts instead of just going off then the facts would come through!

I'm sure you'll all appreciate this, but this is my last post, as I can't take it anymore. I wish you all well.

If you want direct answers/information, call Miracle at 919-844-7200. :goofy:

What if the agents are already dually appointed with the carrier? How can they sill get appointed through Ali?

Good buy. You are the one stirring things up with, secrets and facts that turn out to be ficticious. You dodge questions and answer the ones that you do by repeating useless info.

What if the agents are already dually appointed with the carrier? How can they sill get appointed through Ali?

That is an excellent question. As I pointed out earlier, another poster found out that there is no way an agent could already be appointed with the carrier according to the Ali people. So, what A+ rated life insurance company has no contracts with any life insurance agents??

Dave

Back