New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

i am in GA and maybe can help with information - The group that i signed up with is The Financial Marketplace - the website is www.zeropremiumfinalexpense.com - you can go to this site to sign up and get contracted - there are two parts - part 1 = Contract info to Financial Marketplace for commission payment - must printout and fax in

part 2 = sign up for contract with Miracle Insurance Group (exclusive agent for this product )

There are real people you can talk to - I have known the agents at this group for a long time and was introduced to M A by them. I too was skeptical and did a lot of research because I do not want to get a bad reputation in my town, i don't mess with old folks, and i do not want to go to jail

I called my State Ins. Commissioner office and of course people at lower level do not know anything and will not let you speak with anyone who can give info so they will say it is a scam. The same was true with Medicare - i spent hours on the phone with Medicare trying to convince them that a person enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan was still in medicare - they were telling people who called the 800# that they were not and so were the doctor offices because they are not trained and do not keep up with many changes.

I know these were good zero premium plans but got chargebacks because the doctors, hospitals, and pharmarcies did not administer the program as designed - CMS made the regulations but people down the line was not aware - the local TV channel even reported the plans as "scams" and i lost a round of enrollees right after the report - all because one seniors drugs were not covered on plan he selected and he went to news with story

As far as recruiting, this is not a MLM - the person recruiting the agent has to work for the $25 override - they must be responsible for the verifications calls on each client the agent enrols. This is open to anyone who wants to recruit. Some agents are better in the field and making personal sales - others make their money by recruiting and working behind the scene - I do both. Had surgery on my foot so i am doing more recruiting than selling right now.

My name is Dallas Anderson - I decided to go ahead and sign up and participate in the conference call everyday for updates and info - you can ask questions, express concerns and even call the person leading the call - Derrold Nash. The worst that can happen is that after the details of the underwriting company and material is available, I can then make a choice as whether or not i want to sign up anyone. If i chose not to, i will just cancel my contract.

If after reviewing all of the information and getting the ok from the ins,. comm office, then I can start selling immediately. I did not want to take the chance of waiting and then find out it is legit and thousands of agents are trying to get contracted at the same time - it could take weeks or months to get contracted - by that time the market will be saturated

My advice is for those who think they will sell the product if it is legit to sign up under me (dallas anderson) and be ready when the door open.

Those who believe in their spirit that this is wrong or feel that it is a scam, i suggest that you move on to another product that you feel comfortable with - there are so many agents signed up so far that they are not recruiting because they are short of agents - just listen in on the call - there were about 70 on the line today
P.S. the states that can sell are GA, SC, NC, VT, PA, TX, and CA and FL and VA by mid-May

You can recruit in any state and get overrides - hope this helps - I can be reached at email : [email protected] or 1-800-651-4138. The conference call # is 1-605-772-3792 and code is 3252242 at 11 a.m. EST daily - I say sign up now and decide when you get all the information whether or not you will sell the product - don't make a decision without the facts -
S

Sorry to post dallas' entire post here but it needs to be read in light of my comments. I called in on the conference call as I am sure many of you did as well. There was ZERO valuable information given on that call. You could get the same info, but with a little humor added in, in this thread. But, did anyone else notice Derrold's reference to (as if she was sitting right there with him) a "Dallas" in his office that he said was currently (as in "right now") calling all 4000 of his own Medicare Advantage clients to let them know about this product?? Is this the same Dallas above that refers to this group as a third party "group that I signed up with" --implying she is not a part of this group?? Did anyone else catch that?

Basically it means he is going to run all of the business under his agent contract with the carrier and there will be no disclosure to the carrier of what sub agents actually solicited the sale.

Is that even legal??

As for the carrier, here is an email I received on March 17 from United Integrity:

"I am sorry. We are a Marketing Organization called United Integrity. We have a contract with Protective Life/West Coast Life where we can offer this product. It is being approved in many states..with NC and PA being approved already. Do you work much in the Med Supp market? If so....this is something nice to offer those prospects that cost no money to them.

kyle henson <********@yahoo.com> wrote: Who are you? What is WCL?

Elena Keller <[email protected]> wrote: Kyle,

This is a brand new product that we are offering and is it in process of getting state approvals. What state are you in? It is something that was put together by WCL to help seniors for final expense. It is similar in concept to the Medicare Advantage plans where the client pays no premium. I will forward you the contracting and apps/brochures as soon as we get the final versions. Let me know what state you work in..."

If the carrier is WCL and insurancechickky is correct then me thinks someone is paying $1,000,000 in fines. Ooops. But my hunch is with John...there ain't no carrier.

Well I decided to beat the holiday rush and call investigations department for the NC DOI. Got in contact with a nice lady and shot her out a very detailed email including many links as to what's going on.

So now the NC DOI can deal with it. I find it at bare minimum a severe ethical violation to lure agents into paying $10 without giving a single detail.

Whatever, let's see if they're willing to give any details to the DOI. I can say the person I spoke with had very high interest in the matter.

As for the carrier, here is an email I received on March 17 from United Integrity:

"I am sorry. We are a Marketing Organization called United Integrity. We have a contract with Protective Life/West Coast Life where we can offer this product. It is being approved in many states..with NC and PA being approved already. Do you work much in the Med Supp market? If so....this is something nice to offer those prospects that cost no money to them.

kyle henson <********@yahoo.com> wrote: Who are you? What is WCL?

Elena Keller <[email protected]> wrote: Kyle,

This is a brand new product that we are offering and is it in process of getting state approvals. What state are you in? It is something that was put together by WCL to help seniors for final expense. It is similar in concept to the Medicare Advantage plans where the client pays no premium. I will forward you the contracting and apps/brochures as soon as we get the final versions. Let me know what state you work in..."

If the carrier is WCL and insurancechickky is correct then me thinks someone is paying $1,000,000 in fines. Ooops. But my hunch is with John...there ain't no carrier.

Oh how close you are - only it wasn't me who mentioned that name.

Wah wah wah.

It might be interesting to note which insurance companies ali is appointed with in all 50 states.

Licenses - Alireza Shahrak NPN: 935969

View Licensee Lookup, Licenses, CE Courses, Certification Letters, Renewal Payments

** Agent under investigation **

TypeDescriptionEffectiveCancelledAgent/Agency LicenseLife & Health Insurance Agent07/03/2000ActiveAgent/Agency LicenseMedicare Supplement/Long Term Care Agent02/01/2006ActiveCurrent Appointments/Sponsoring Companies

** If you see a discrepancy with the active companies listed below please contact your company directly

CompanyAppointment TypeAppointed
Allianz Life Insurance Company of North AmericaLife And Health12/17/2004
AmerUs Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health12/28/2005
Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/15/2005
Assurity Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health03/05/2006
Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health08/28/2006
Constitution Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/17/2007
Continental Life Insurance Company of Brentwood, TennesseeLife And Health05/16/2006
Great American Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/26/2006
Humana Insurance CompanyLife And Health07/25/2005
Life Investors Insurance Company of AmericaLife And Health06/10/2005
Midland National Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/22/2006
OM Financial Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/28/2005
Old American Insurance CompanyLife And Health03/02/2005
PacifiCare Life and Health Insurance Company Medicare Supplement/Long Term Care09/21/2006
PacifiCare Life and Health Insurance Company Life And Health09/21/2006
Protective Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/27/2006
Provident Life & Accident Insurance CompanyLife And Health09/30/2003
Reliance Standard Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/25/2006
Settlers Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health07/05/2006
Shenandoah Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/25/2006
Union Bankers Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/22/2005
United American Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/02/2005
United HealthCare Insurance CompanyLife And Health05/27/2005
UnitedHealthcare of North Carolina, Inc.Life And Health05/27/2005
World Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/03/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait A Second! You Lied Insurance Chicky! That Wasn't Your Last Post! Don't Be Coy! We All Know You're Hitting Refresh On Your Pc Every 10 Seconds To See What's New On This Thread!

Back