New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Years ago, I found out I was driving on a suspended license. Never even knew this, until time for renewal.

Son, this here's Mayberry Country, and 'round here you KNOW when your license has been suspended or revoked, because you also know when it will be RESTORED. What you are talking about is an EXPIRED license, that's what comes up for renewal.

Ali here was knowingly driving with a REVOKED license. And doing so at least at one point at 15+ mph OVER the speed limit or either 80+ mph (my guess is the latter - a Bentley must feel like 25mph when you're going 100).

Ok guys, I have had enough! My wife just got off the phone with her cousin and her cousin said that her boyfriends' mom just talked to Ali's mom's brother in law. Well anyway the brother in law knows Ali personally and says that Ali has his license and that the NC DOI site was fabricated.

Also, he is under investigation because he is so brilliant to come out with a zero premium life policy. All of the other FMO's are very disturbed about losing there biz to this guy so they are framing him as A TERRORIST. SOunds a little fishy i know, but this came from a very reliable source and thiese people would not lie to me, I have known them for years.

zero premium life insurance

i am the same dallas - i too was on the conference call from perry, ga and have no idea where derrold nash lives or where his office is located - i signed up with the financial marketplace just like everyone else - this is a classic example of how someone with bad assumptions can start false and misleading info and others follow suit - suggest that each person make their own decision and not allow others to think for you - if you are smart enough you won't be influenced by others assumptions. The best thing for all is to continue to get information, understand what you are debating, and stop making false and damaging accusations about other agents until there is proof. As licensed agents, i am really appalled at the language and contents of these posts - i understand the skepticism but do not understand the attacks on those who believe what they believe. I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything that they do not believe in and i think that if an agent feel strongly that this is a scam, why waste your time and energy on it - the man is innocent until proven guilty and let him without sin cast the first stone!

Please respect everyone's opinions and try to be a bit more professional and ethical in what we say about agents that we do not know anything about

Thanks for allowing me to post my comments and i appreciate those who are sincere and actually looking for answers instead of being the judge and jury on this issue - Humor is good but this is not a laughing matter and should be taken seriously - let's share information as we get it so that we can make an informed decision when the time come.

these comments remind me of the people who did not believe that Jesus was the messiah = they lied on him, said he was fake, and went so far as to kill him, all because they listened to everyone else - Ali is no messiah but the behavior of these comments just shows how one person can get something started without information and others follow their opinion and start attacking. Just wait and see, the decision will be made soon and then the debate will end - you don't have to do anything

You ran away a sincere agent with those attacking remarks just because she believes what she believes - what kind of example is that for professional, licensed agents - the idea is to learn, give, and get information and then do what you want to with it - stop shooting the messager!

no i don't think new members are backing anything and no one is an *** for believing or not believing - new members are probably just open-minded and understand the process of decision-making and are patient enough to wait for the outcome before making off the wall comments

i hope those reading these posts with a little more professionalism will not listen to the assumption of negative thinkers - just to make my point, those who assumed that i am a male and refer to me as Mr. Anderson is so sadly wrong - i am a female (Mrs. Dallas Anderson) - see how easy one person will make an assumption and others just follow suit without getting the facts - the proper approach would have been to ask - Like I said, make your own decision

Another assumption about me recruiting agents - did it ever occur to you that I am great as an agent in the field and did very well with medicare advantage without any agents under me. but i had an accident and broke my foot and had surgery to remove a bone and cannot get in the field right now so i am recruiting but also informing potential agents to get on the conference call, understand the concerns, sign up and then make a decision to sell after this is over - it is no different that me signing up with 5 or six medicare advantage products but i chose to sell only one of the products - signing up as an agent does not obligate anyone

This is for those reading this post that may appreciate what point i am trying to make about making assumptions about other agents - shoot the message, not the messenger.

no i don't think new members are backing anything and no one is an *** for believing or not believing - new members are probably just open-minded and understand the process of decision-making and are patient enough to wait for the outcome before making off the wall comments
I agree with you. The agents that are some of the most seasoned (at least as far as this board is concerned) are the most cocky, hurtfull etc. I don't understand that and I sure don't find it professional-even if they turn out to be right. It's ok, because if this turns out to be legit they will wear the egg well. The ones who have been patient and at least somewhat open have been the friendliest. I have found out who I don't want to get advice from though. Unfortunately, some of them may be able to give the best. But, character means much to me and lack of it appears to be winning. SAD!

Imagine what's going to happen to the investor if mortality risk decreases over the next 10 years (which it likely will). Wow, are they gonna send thugs out to "whack" the clients to get their multitrillion payoff?

Back