New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

we have a few companies that only allow a certain FMO to offer a certain product... in that case, you have one contract for one set of products with the company and you have a second contract with the company that is exclusively for the product offered through the FMO

maybe that is what is going to happen... just a guess

man you seem to be in charge of the tree fort....will you tell us who the insurance co. is and investor tomorrow....

you keep posting like this is a done deal....how about the next post here be WHO THE INSURANCE CO. IS AND WHO IN THE HELL IS PAYING THE PREM. AND WHO THE BENEFICIARY IS....AND I JUST DELETE EVERYTHING POSTED TILL WE GET THIS......or if Ali has been jailed.....

I am no fan of locking threads.....but come on guys I am getting tired of reading about what they think is going to happen.....

LEts all call the NC DOI sometime today. Maybe if 100people call they will get to the bottom of it. Some one post the number.

Senior,

The NC DOI has signed a non-disclosure agreement with Miracle. They could tell us, but they would be fined one million dollars.

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

bwuuhaha! bwuuhaha! bwuhaha!

I guess if people just decide that something cannot happen... I do not want to point out how it is already being done... I certainly do not want to change the momentum

Is this ok to post... the NCDOI HAS started to get information... they told us they know it is a UL and they know that $15,000 is the death benefit. They do not have the company. They asked my husband to send in a fax asking to be notified when the company/plan is approved in this state and they said they will fax him back as soon as it is.

Should I have posted this

you did good.,...but still not what we are looking for...can you also find out the wording and the law it pretains to that this loophole plan is being built around.....until then.....

I went to the coast on sun,mon,and tues......here are some shots....

POST1-1.jpg

POST2-1.jpg

also last night Roger Clemens was at the ball park because his nephew was playing on the pony field......here is some video and a pic.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ce8NBHrHOk

post1-11.jpg

Back