New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

She is childish and gullible. We well never see her again after the facts anyway, or pat or dallas.

If you mean me, you are sorely mistaken. I have an agency and have been a top agent with some captive companies. I am not going anywhere. If you mean Pat Riley, I am not her or him.

Last edited:
Angie,

I have read some of your previous posts and I agree, you weren't one who was claiming you had all the "answers". Although I did not single you out I did include you in with the others. I can see that was probably a mistake on my part. However, you were being so vocal along with the others, it was an easy mistake to make.

In reading your previous posts you have stated several times that you are either quoting something your husband has told you or you have gotten it from a "reliable source". We have head from a lot of "reliable sources", that really isn't an endorsement.

It doesn't even sound like you have any other interest in this other than your husband is an insurance agent. Maybe it would be best to let your husband speak for himself. Sometimes things get lost when passed on from one person to another.

I believe you are the one who said it is so easy to be misinterpreted when typing as opposed to speaking. Just remember, that doesn't only happen to you, it happens to others as well. If you intend something to be humorous then you should say so, not just assume everyone knows that. Especially in a thread where you are obviously upset.

Instead of being so defensive with everyone and getting your feelings hurt when you are really agreeing with them, why don't you just sit back, enjoy the ride and the humor, have a glass of wine and laugh with the rest of us until we really know what is going to happen? We can speculate from now until Hell freezes over and it isn't going to give us the answer.

I would have never guessed that you were "agreeing that everyone should wait" until I read some of your former posts. To me you sounded like the rest. That's something to think about.

This isn't a life or death situation. it isn't going to change my life either way. I personally don't care. If it happens fine, if it doesn't its given a whole bunch of people a chance to improve their typing skills. Something positive comes out of everything.

Don't take or make this all so personal and then others won't.

look here is the deal ...word is miracle agency is terminating contracts if they find people outing this deal and agency's are rating out other agency's to cxl contracts....which may be a good thing.....but at any rate I do not want to kill deals on this for people seeking the truth......so really if anyone has a solid on the 3 big don't go after each other.....

Last edited:
Well I couldn't help myself :D

I just had to post one thing on this amazingly long thread -- looking back I wish I would of never brought it up -- but I suppose if not me - some other poor soul.

Mary

angwagner, did you say you were going to post a picture of you gettin freaky on the beach? :biggrin: Or did I miss read that?

Pat, I was referring to you not being here anyomore. I don't know why you would be. I don't know anyone that would take advice from you. You are pushy and trying to manipulate people when there are no facts. It seems the only reason you are here is to recruit. Tuff luck. :no:

Well I am very sad there isn't any new info here, now I guess I get to worry all weekend long about the details.:swoon:

Hey Frank, I am glad the ass joke wasn't to the wrong person lol, after I posted I was worried.

So< is everyone ruling warren buffet out?

Hey Frank, I am glad the ass joke wasn't to the wrong person lol, after I posted I was worried.

Jacqueline is pretty cool, has a great sense of humor and has taken a lot of good natured kidding from all of our friends since she got her " new ass". She just loves to tell people that she now has two.:D

Angie, that doesn't require a response. :D

Well, without disclosing too much about a call I received yesterday I will say that a certain person is highly concerned that any fee has been asked and collected regarding a product that not only cannot be sold yet, but a product in which no details could be provided. That person stated that without a complete investigation being complete they would have suggested that Miracle - if they wanted to "pre-market" this product simply collect the names and info or all interested agents without charging them a "fee" and simply get back to them when they could provide details.

Remember, when you're dealing with certain entities you don't have to commit any crime or break the law to get into hot water - an ethical violation would do the trick.

Anyone's guess on whether or not it's ethical to collect fees from agents and not disclose anything?

I can go just a tad further w/o spoiling anything. There's better damned well be a "launch." Heaven forbid that this ends up going nowhere. In that case Miracle better be prepared to break out the checkbook and start writing "10" a bunch of times.

In that case Miracle better be prepared to break out the checkbook and start writing "10" a bunch of times.

reminds me of that scene from the JERK....

JERK2.jpg

And if we come to find that this all mysteriously falls through and the $10 isn't refunded then maybe an attorney general's office investigation?

The 15th is coming quickly, isn't it.

Back