New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Wow...our info is beginning to jell here. Old people is a good market....someday you will be one too.

I have noted the target age range 65-85 and in good health.

Since the commish is between $250-500....that's a big spread. So this is like MLM in that the more you recruit the higher your pay.

How come no one is talking about that?

if anyone was paid more the recruiter would be fired

Thats a load of crap. When I was trying to get a United World contract, about every FMO told me the same thing " we can only give 15%, thats United World's rules". Gosh some how I got a 17% contract with no production requirements. I wonder why he didnt follow the "rules". SO the FMO gets 24% and can only pass on to us 15%. Its a freaking rip off! Its the FMO's rules cuz they are money hungry. FMO's are just trying to get us to work for less money.

Honestagent.... I believe I talked to you on the phone before and YOu told me how you are tired of getting screwed over. Don't you think you should be skeptical of this? or do you not care if you get screwed again? If you arent the person I talked to sorry.:cool:

I had a phone conversation this morning with an agent who said he has talked to Ali Shahrak numerous times on the phone.

He was told by Ali Shahrak that the override will go as high as $200 per policy if enough agents are recruited by an individual. If he is paying as high as a $200 override one can only guess how much he is making. That must be where the hundreds of millions come into play.

He also said that several general agents have already called him trying to get him to sign up and one of them offered him $275 per app, all the rest offered $250 per app.

[quote XXXXXXXX]sorry... there are 3 levels:

0 - 100 agents: override $25

101 - 1000 agents: override $50

1001 and up: override $200[/quote]

1,001 agents. There are almost half that many registered on this forum alone.

How difficult would it be to sign up 1,001 agents? I can see the ad now.

Easily Earn $130.000 in the next 6 months.

Write only four applications per day for $15,000 worth of no cost life insurance. The customer never, ever has to pay a premium! You heard me right, a $15,000 life insurance policy and the individual never pays a dime. If you think that you can "give" this policy away to people between 65 and 85, I will pay you $250 per application, in American money. You must be "above ground", still breathing, and have an insurance license. Work from home in your underwear and watch the money roll in.

Copyright © 2007 Alcartaz Insurance Group

There are over 7,000 licensed agent just in Missouri.

Last edited by a moderator:
IPO? Why?

The product is already on the streets in a few states.

The insurable interest is the lienholder (in a manner of speaking), the one who is paying the premium. This is no different from a bank that loans you money and then wants a collateral assignment of the policy proceeds to pay off the loan.

But it is different in that there is a profit motive here for the insured to die sooner rather than later.

Most carriers did away with war clauses a long time ago, but some have resurrected them in light of the recent conflict in the middle east.

Back