Senior Life settlement

There is no "best" option. If they have the right policy that is the right size and structured the right way, if the senior is the right age and health, then you will have a good oportunity to sell the policy. I use chris at NWFG LLC. you can email them at [email protected]. Tell them to send you their current parameters.

i think for all the senior citizens to stay protected in their post-retirement life, the retirement savings would be the prefect consideration.

Sure. One of the biggest risks associated with a senior selling his/her policy, is the service provider, itself. How many life settlement companies that you know of, provide Full Disclosure to the customer and the agent? I know of only one. However, this does not indicate that there are no ethical companies out there providing this service. There are.

By Full Disclosure, I mean that all steps of the process are fully disclosed to the customer. The funders are disclosed to the customer and agent. Commissions are fully disclosed, but most importantly are negotiated with the customer - as opposed to the life settlement company telling the customer and agent, "This is what you get."

With a Full Disclosure service, there is no way the company can skim off a chunk of funds without the customer and agent knowing about it.

It is the most ethical way to do business, and we provide such service.

[email protected]

hmmmm, i kind of get it now..

Back