3in4 Need More

The 3in4 Need More campaign is picking up steam and getting some significant media coverage.

Has anyone here incorporated it into their own LTCi marketing?

You can become a 3in4 Need More partner, which gives you a license to use the logo and references etc. I would love to hear any ideas about how others are leveraging this awareness campaign.

Thanks!

Last edited:
"The 3in4 Need More campaign is picking up steam and getting some significant media coverage.
It looks like you can become a 3in4 Need More partner, which gives you a license to use the logo and references etc. I would love to hear any ideas about how others are leveraging this awareness campaign"

You might want to direct your question to your partner, Jonas Roeser, who is the president of the 3in4 Needs More campaign.

Oh, he's also the Senior VP of Marketing & Operations of LTC Financial Partners.

The 3in4 Need More campaign is picking up steam and getting some significant media coverage.

It looks like you can become a 3in4 Need More partner, which gives you a license to use the logo and references etc. I would love to hear any ideas about how others are leveraging this awareness campaign.

Thanks!

You seem to spend time here with deceptive posts and spam. Can't you find a legitimate way to promote yourself?

Rick

"The 3in4 Need More campaign is picking up steam and getting some significant media coverage.
It looks like you can become a 3in4 Need More partner, which gives you a license to use the logo and references etc. I would love to hear any ideas about how others are leveraging this awareness campaign"

You might want to direct your question to your partner, Jonas Roeser, who is the president of the 3in4 Needs More campaign.

Oh, he's also the Senior VP of Marketing & Operations of LTC Financial Partners.

how selfish of you, Arthur.
shouldn't you be willing to spend your time and efforts promoting a program that will generate leads for your competition?

nadm

:nah:

"how selfish of you, Arthur.
shouldn't you be willing to spend your time and efforts promoting a program that will generate leads for your competition"?

Unless he's selling LTCi in my backyard, he's not my competition.

On second thought..... even if he is in my backyard, he's still not my competition.

Arthur, you crack me up:D

It's an honest question to find out how people are using the campaign to spread awareness.

The campaign organizers can't specifically track how members are using it within their businesses.

I'm sure some would appreciate any positive insight on this topic.

Back