Acsia/ Ltc Global

Does anyone have info on the organization. They are looking for Career agents and have a lead program if you meet certain qualifications

You are paying for the leads out of the contract. You will only receive about half of what you would make if you are independent. I suppose it might make sense for you if you feel the haircut is worth it to get the training, but my advice would be get the training quickly and then set up an independent shop and get your own contracts.

Heck, I can provide exclusive real time internet LTC leads if agents need them. It's not that hard.

Jack Lenenberg
Long Term Care Insurance Quotes Reviews and Comparisons - LTC Partner

There are no major details to share. Go Google "Long Term Care Internet Leads" and a bunch of internet providers will show up.

A couple of places offer "exclusive leads" (you are the only agent to receive them) and they run about $50 each, or you can purchse "shared leads" for about half the price.

The suppliers claim that shared leads are supposed to be shared with only 2 or 3 other agents. The reality is they "share them" (sell them) to as many agents as they can. By the time you call the lead, they will have already spoken with 10 other agents.

Most internet leads are worthless and you need both the stomach and pocketbook to get involved.

Buyer beware.......

There are no major details to share. Go Google "Long Term Care Internet Leads" and a bunch of internet providers will show up.

A couple of places offer "exclusive leads" (you are the only agent to receive them) and they run about $50 each, or you can purchse "shared leads" for about half the price.

The suppliers claim that shared leads are supposed to be shared with only 2 or 3 other agents. The reality is they "share them" (sell them) to as many agents as they can. By the time you call the lead, they will have already spoken with 10 other agents.

Most internet leads are worthless and you need both the stomach and pocketbook to get involved.

Buyer beware.......

good job, Arthur.
the more agents you drive away from buying internet leads, the more leads for me.

keep it up.

"good job, Arthur"...............

Thank you Scott.

I knew you'd reply because I'm well aware that the majority of your business is done with internet leads. Keep in mind that your are NOT a typical agent who works alone and you probably have much deeper pockets than the average agent out there.

But, just maybe I can save some agents a whole lot of money by telling them what the real internet lead world is all about. And, if at the end of this post there are agents who doubt me, by all means, let them get involved and find out for themselves.

I spent 3-4 years with internet leads. I did not give up my other marketing methods, I just added interrnet leads to my mix and 4 years has taught me one thing:
As a general rule, internet leads suck!

Whether leads are exclusive or shared, most of the calls you make are never returned or the typical response is "LTCi? No, I have no interest." or "I was looking for health insurance".
Let's not count those who already need help with 3 ADLs and was hoping there was a way to get a policy.

After 10 phone calls, you're lucky if you can have one legitimate conversation lasting more than 30 seconds.

Exclusive leads (and there are only a small number of vendors that offer them) are expensive ($50 average) and you can blow through $500 very quickly without even having a viable phone conversation.

Shared leads are even worse. They run from $12-$25 and according to the contract that has to be signed, are limited to no more than 3 agents in your area. The facts are, the company limits the lead to as many agents that are contracted in your area. I've called leads immediately after it was sent to me and I constantly heard "You're the 10th agent that's called".

I personally know someone who worked for a large internet lead provider and confirmed everything I'm saying. I also have a number of agent-friends who have used these leads and experienced the same process that I have.

Let's not even talk about the companies out there that are complete scams and will look for big up-front dollars/fees for promises that are absolutely bogus.

Now personally, I never lost money on these leads. I was always able to do enough business in order to recoop my lead expense and then some. But, at the end of the day, I was spending too much time making phone calls to people who had no desire to speak with me and decided that my marketing money could be put to better use.

Yes Scott, I know.... you think internet leads are great and maybe for you they are. But, 98% of the agents who try to make a living using these leads will fail. Just like the 98% of agents that enter the LTC business will fail and not be there 12 months down the road.

You Scott, are one of the 2%.

Your thoughts, Jack?

"good job, Arthur"...............

Thank you Scott.

I knew you'd reply because I'm well aware that the majority of your business is done with internet leads. Keep in mind that your are NOT a typical agent who works alone and you probably have much deeper pockets than the average agent out there.

But, just maybe I can save some agents a whole lot of money by telling them what the real internet lead world is all about. And, if at the end of this post there are agents who doubt me, by all means, let them get involved and find out for themselves.

I spent 3-4 years with internet leads. I did not give up my other marketing methods, I just added interrnet leads to my mix and 4 years has taught me one thing:
As a general rule, internet leads suck!

Whether leads are exclusive or shared, most of the calls you make are never returned or the typical response is "LTCi? No, I have no interest." or "I was looking for health insurance".
Let's not count those who already need help with 3 ADLs and was hoping there was a way to get a policy.

After 10 phone calls, you're lucky if you can have one legitimate conversation lasting more than 30 seconds.

Exclusive leads (and there are only a small number of vendors that offer them) are expensive ($50 average) and you can blow through $500 very quickly without even having a viable phone conversation.

Shared leads are even worse. They run from $12-$25 and according to the contract that has to be signed, are limited to no more than 3 agents in your area. The facts are, the company limits the lead to as many agents that are contracted in your area. I've called leads immediately after it was sent to me and I constantly heard "You're the 10th agent that's called".

I personally know someone who worked for a large internet lead provider and confirmed everything I'm saying. I also have a number of agent-friends who have used these leads and experienced the same process that I have.

Let's not even talk about the companies out there that are complete scams and will look for big up-front dollars/fees for promises that are absolutely bogus.

Now personally, I never lost money on these leads. I was always able to do enough business in order to recoop my lead expense and then some. But, at the end of the day, I was spending too much time making phone calls to people who had no desire to speak with me and decided that my marketing money could be put to better use.

Yes Scott, I know.... you think internet leads are great and maybe for you they are. But, 98% of the agents who try to make a living using these leads will fail. Just like the 98% of agents that enter the LTC business will fail and not be there 12 months down the road.

You Scott, are one of the 2%.

Your thoughts, Jack?

who's Scott?
I'm Never_A_Dull_Moment.

:biggrin:

Back