Country Financial LTC

I got no response when I asked the same question years ago, but this is the second time I have run into a potential client looking at a County Financial LTC quote from his current agent.

Anyone know anything about their policies? I think Country Financial bought Cotton States years back.

Their web site site describes all the available features....and it reads almost like some of the older, richer United of Omaha plans with a gazillion options. Just no idea what they charge or what their sales have been.

Thanks

I got no response when I asked the same question years ago, but this is the second time I have run into a potential client looking at a County Financial LTC quote from his current agent.

Anyone know anything about their policies? I think Country Financial bought Cotton States years back.

Their web site site describes all the available features....and it reads almost like some of the older, richer United of Omaha plans with a gazillion options. Just no idea what they charge or what their sales have been.

Thanks

according to the NAIC LTC Experience Report they have about 23,000 lives in-force.

https://www.ltcshop.com/naic-long-term-care-insurance-experience-report/

Thanks

Premiums are fine.

Back