Couple of Questions and a Story.

I generally don’t respond to garbage, but I will in this case.

First, for those of you who are getting a headache, is it due to the gun held to your head making you read this in the first place?

Second, for the ones who are falling asleep, is it due to your being up late, your Sleep Apnea, or you ADD?

Third, Karen and I are not married; due to the fact we both missed the wedding.

No one is forcing any of you to read this. All an individual with any intelligence has to do is simply skip over it. Where do you fit in?

When I joined up with this forum, I thought I was going to be associated with intelligent insurance agents, apparently I was wrong in some cases. What I find as a real joke is that some posting their BS remarks have “Guru” status and even one with the “Moderator” status. What a joke.

Arthur, you proved your ignorance with your first post on this thread. Ignorance in general is not bad. Will Rogers, whom you probably have never heard of said, Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” He also said, An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.”

The problem is when someone is shown something that they are ignorant on and can’t see what they just found, then they move over to the Stupid category. Stupid is bad. Forrest Gump said, “Momma says stupid is as stupid does.”

If Guru and Moderator fall into this category, so be it. I’m glad you reached that status.

Now, for the General Public that may be reading this, beware of these type individuals if they come calling to show you and LTC plan or any insurance. They are exempliary of the Insurance Agents that cast us into the category with Used Car Salesmen, Ambulance Chasers, Attorneys in general, and any other occupations that has a bad reputation.

I was nice here, had I been able to use certain adjectives, and nouns (did you learn about that in English?) this wouldn’t have been so nice.

Have a nice day.

No one is forcing any of you to read this. All an individual with any intelligence has to do is simply skip over it. Where do you fit in?

If any consolation, I read through a lot your posts, found some interest, although long reads.

That reminds me, I need to look up "sanitorium".

When I joined up with this forum, I thought I was going to be associated with intelligent insurance agents, apparently I was wrong in some cases.

If you read through the posts before "joining", maybe you wouldn't have joined?

There is a lot of the same type of stuff on other posts. It is sort of the "culture" around here.

Back