Direct Mail for LTC?

Phi Kappa Phi

Anyone use direct mail for LTC? I understand returns can be miserable, but what age and income ranges would you recommend?

previously posted by Phi Kappa Phi

Anyone use direct mail for LTC? I understand returns can be miserable, but what age and income ranges would you recommend?

I use 45-60, with a minimum household income of $75,000. But it depends what demographics are you mailing to? I receive a 1% repsonse.

previously posted by Phi Kappa Phi

I use 45-60, with a minimum household income of $75,000. But it depends what demographics are you mailing to? I receive a 1% repsonse.

1% is higher than I expected. Since you are using a custom mailer, do you expect that with a generic mailer the response will be around .008%?

Every mailing (zip code) produces different response rates. Ten years ago, 4%-5% was normal. Today it's .5%-1.0%. I just finished one that produced 1.25% (to my surprise)

Mailings are not a one-shot deal. It should be a monthly committment, and the amount should be based upon your budget.

Everyone markets differently but for me, approximately 70% of my business comes from response cards.

Back